45

Fully automated farms are nothing new now, as long as the crop is planted regularly drip irrigation, monitor crop growth at any time, basically do not need any manpower, Chu Muyang designed such a fully automated farm, although the dream of the crop does not need to be taken care of after it is removed, only the final harvest is needed, but for the sake of safety, they still designed an automatic irrigation system.

The perimeter of the farm is completely enclosed, surrounded by a high white wall, and the top is made of a metal frame, and the kind of solar panels used in the future city are laid out, and the farm itself does not need too much electricity, and the solar panels are enough to supply electricity.

The land moved out of the farm is one acre per piece, just to classify each crop, wheat is still grown in the mobile phone farm, Su Ziqing only plans to grow strawberries, blueberries, all kinds of vegetables and crops such as pumpkins and potatoes, anyway, now things are out of season, the vegetable greenhouse of Dream Farm is not a simple plastic film shed like a roadside greenhouse, but a collection of temperature regulation, The similar appearance of the culture room with light source regulation and crop growth monitoring is professional enough to make people believe that Su Ziqing's high-quality vegetables are cultivated from this.

On the one hand, in order to make people more convincing, on the other hand, Ari and Xiao Yi really need it, and a special laboratory has been set up in the farm, so that Xiao Yi can come over at any time to conduct the research and experiment she needs.

Not far from the farm is the pasture, on a slightly undulating hill, the pasture is surrounded by a transparent material wall, you can see inside but can't enter, the material of the wall is researched by Ari, if there are uncertified people forced over the wall will trigger an alarm, Su Ziqing deliberately moved part of the farm's grass out, so that the farm cows can continue to eat high-quality grass. The cows on the farm do not need human care, and after eating the grass, they return to the house of the milk processing factory to rest after milking. The milk processing plant is next to the pasture, and when Su Ziqing moved it out, the operating table also came out, and still only needed to select the processing variety on the operating table, and even the workers did not need it.

In terms of aquaculture, freshwater aquaculture area, Su Ziqing let people dig a big lake, still do fish, shrimp and crab culture in it, and marine aquaculture is a little troublesome, because some types of seafood in the farm cannot be artificially farmed, and finally a seawater farm is circled by the sea, but in it only shrimp and scallops and other seafood that can be artificially farmed, and the rest continue to be cultivated in Su Ziqing's mobile phone farm. According to Chu Muyang, the farm is only one phase now, and they can buy a boat themselves in the later stage.

Because the farm does not need to do too much additional construction, it is very fast to build, and what Su Ziqing is most looking forward to is actually the design and construction of the resort.

Su Ziqing in the resort does not plan to make a large restaurant or hotel, but all of it is made into cottages and small villas.

The style of the resort, Su Ziqing and Chu Muyang designed a lot, just at the beginning considering the style of the farm is very heavy, Chu Muyang considered whether to do a design similar to the style of the future city, was denied by Su Ziqing, that style is still more suitable for short-term play, to do the resort or to be comfortable, so finally chose a fairy tale style design.

There are two kinds of cottages in the resort, the tall wooden house near the sea, the outer perimeter of the house is made of logs spliced together, the roof is a conical cover, the whole house is not a regular square, but cylindrical. The bottom of the wooden house is raised, and up the wooden staircase, it begins with a wood-paneled observation deck with small round tables and sofas. Entering the house from the observation deck is a large living room with sofas and coffee tables, as well as a Xiaoice box with fresh juices and fruits.