7

Chapter 7

Because he was worried about what the ship could bring back in three days, Su Ziqing didn't have the heart to study new products these days, until noon on the third day, there was a sudden sound of the ship's horn on the mobile phone, and at the same time, the glass door of the dream was pushed open, and a young man with a blue cap, walked in with a delivery note: "Your express, please sign for it." " Express

? She hasn't bought anything recently, Su Ziqing took the order and saw the shipping address on it at a glance: Dream Farm.

She hid her surprise, pretended to be calm and signed the courier slip, and the other party took it and asked, "Do you have a place here?" Quite a lot of stuff.

"Yes, yes, you can help bring it in first." Su Ziqing opened the glass door and watched the other party move in one cardboard box after another, there were twenty, and the courier brother who was tired after moving was sweating.

"Hard work, drink some water quickly." Su Ziqing handed him the poured lemonade, there were outsiders she did not dare to look at her mobile phone, for fear of accidentally entering the farm, so she first squatted down to check those cardboard boxes, the packaging was very good, but from the outside could not see what it was, only the icon of the dream farm.

The courier brother returned the cup to her after drinking the water and asked, "What kind of farm is this, I haven't heard of it, is it selling fruit?"

"Ah, yes." In fact, Su Ziqing himself didn't know what was sent, "It's my friend's farm, so I bought some to try."

"The packaging is good, not cheap, right?"

"Yes," afraid that he would also buy it, Su Ziqing hurriedly said, "It's not cheap, it's twice as expensive as the market."

"Gee," the courier brother shook his head, "no wonder you sell expensive things here."

Su Ziqing didn't know what to make up to deal with for a while, but fortunately, he thought that there were still a lot of couriers to be delivered, and said hello and left.

Su Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief, quickly closed the door, first clicked on the app on the mobile phone, sure enough, the ship has returned, she entered the farm, first went to the dock hut to open the display screen, there were several more boxes in the ship pattern above, she ordered a cargo box casually, and the screen immediately displayed: chocolate has been stored in the warehouse.

Hey? Chocolate? What does it mean to deposit in the warehouse, can the things sent by the courier brother just now be directly received in this way?

Su Ziqing quickly opened the remaining boxes, which were cocoa powder, lemon, banana, apple, and grapes.

Can make new desserts and drinks, Su Ziqing thought, chocolate, her favorite is chocolate, as long as she has chocolate eggs and cream, she can make dozens of desserts.

After receiving the goods, Su Ziqing returned to the warehouse, there were indeed a lot of things on the shelves, the fruits were all smooth and full, neatly arranged in the cabinet, the lemon aroma was the heaviest, the round of apple flour powder, a sweet fragrance, the grapes were pink-green, it looked like the most popular variety, chocolate and cocoa powder also had a shelf, a small bag of small bags were placed together, Su Ziqing took one of everything, and planned to taste them all.

When I went out of the farm, the pile of boxes on the side of the wall was indeed gone, but it saved a lot of trouble, and it was delivered by courier in this way, so as not to make people suspicious that she did not buy much.

The things on the farm generally do not need to be washed, Su Ziqing never washes when she eats it herself, and directly picks a grape and stuffs it into her mouth, so sweet!