61

Buying an island sounds like a very powerful thing, but in fact, the price of many small islands on the sea is not very expensive, not as high as the price of a house in S City, expensive is the follow-up management fee and renovation and maintenance costs, after all, who knows when the sea level rises slightly, the island bought will disappear, the real estate piece Chu Muyang is more familiar, so he handed it over to him to deal with the purchase of the island,

Su Ziqing took advantage of this rare holiday to return to S City for a while.

Last time, taking advantage of the momentum of the TV series "I Can't Like You", Zhanyou's studio also took a big step forward, signed two new debuted little artists, was filming a novella before the wind demon, found Zhong Jiayi as the male protagonist, and brought two small artists, Su Ziqing said hello to the wind demon and brought some food to visit the class.

"Sister, how is your Hope Primary School?" Zhong Jia also saw Su Ziqing coming, said hello to the director and ran over, "My fans will say that they want to organize everyone to donate a little stationery to the school, can they donate it now?"

"Of course, donations are welcome," Su Ziqing put the food she brought on the table, "You let the fans write down the details of the donation, and I will announce it on the Internet when the time comes."

"Okay, I'll ask the assistant to talk to them." Zhong Jiayi said and began to rummage for the food that Su Ziqing brought. "Wow, there is apple pie, sister, you know me too well!"

The wind demon reached out and took a bottle of strawberry milk and a box of four-color snow meiniang: "When I watched your live broadcast last time, I really wanted to drink this milk, but I ended up in a foreign country, so I had to order a nearby milk tea shop, how is it not the taste of dreaming."

Zhong Jia also nodded with deep empathy: "Yes, I have also eaten other apple pies, it really is not a feeling." On

the side, Zhan You took a mango from the four-colored snow mei girl opened by the wind demon to eat, and the wind demon glared at him: "Aren't you controlling your diet?"

"It's rare," Zhan You said with a smile, and also reached out to take a bottle of strawberry milk, and then asked Su Ziqing, "Is Su Dong still willing to invest recently?"

"Recently there is none, recently there is a big project." Su Ziqing said with a smile, "You can have it after this busy time." The

wind demon looked at her curiously: "What new projects?" You're moving too fast, aren't you?

"Preparing to build an island resort," Su Ziqing said lightly, "Achu has been looking for an island recently."

The other three were silent for a while, and the wind demon complained: "You want to make the resort look like ordinary people can't afford to go."

At noon, Su Ziqing pulled the wind demon to sirène to eat, Zhong Jia also had a scene that could not go, bitterly let the wind demon bring him something to eat, and Zhanyou wanted to stay on the set to preside over the overall situation.

Sirène is the French restaurant in the future city opened by Blanco, in the tail of the whale, it is the position that Su Ziqing liked very much before, and Su Ziqing has not been to it a few times after Blanco opened, after all, it is too busy, but Yang Lian will go to consult from time to time.

Most people come to the restaurant at night, so if you go at noon, you don't have to make a reservation and queue. The restaurant is designed by Chu Muyang, which has always been simple and bright in the future, but it is different from the dreamy sense of dreaming, and it is exquisite everywhere.