30

"It's the role you experimented with before, and the director asked you if you wanted to play it, and he could sign a contract with you right away." Zhong Jia also said on the other end of the phone.

Seriously, it sounds especially like the kind of scammer who scams ignorant little girls on the road into the entertainment industry.

"Why did you call me to act?" Su Ziqing asked, "What about that actor before you?" Isn't it a breach of contract to suddenly replace him?

"Xu Jiaming? The director changed the role for him, didn't he always think that the current role was not good," Zhong Jiayi said, "It just so happened that the director also felt that he couldn't play it, so he changed him to one that he was satisfied with."

It turns out that it is Xu Jiaming, no wonder you sound very happy, Su Ziqing thought secretly.

"But I want to open a store," Su Ziqing has no rejection of making a cameo in an online drama, she is a person who wants to experience everything, now that such a good opportunity is in front of her, she naturally does not want to refuse, but she is a little hesitant to think that it may affect the business in the store, "Now the breakfast in the restaurant is all made by me and Shen Han, and the chef only makes lunch and dinner."

"Oh, I'll help you talk to the director about this, because there are not many scenes for this role, they add up to less than an hour, before it was for Xu Jiaming, now he will return to the original amount if he doesn't act, if you come to act, it can be finished in about a week, the director will arrange all your plays in the afternoon, how about it?" Sister, do you want to think about it? Zhong Jia also persuaded.

Su Ziqing sighed: "You are actually the director's lobbyist, right?"

"Hehe," Zhong Jiayi smiled, "I really don't want to play with him, every time it seems like I owe him five million, and I always feel that he scolds me through the lines, and I can't talk back."

"Okay, okay, then you talk to the director, I'll go to your crew tomorrow to talk to him in detail." It really sounds like a role that can't be small, and since the director thinks it's okay, Su Ziqing boldly plays tickets.

The crew was very short on time, Su Ziqing stayed directly after signing the contract and waited for filming, and at noon she was inquiring with Zhong Jiayi about the gossip he didn't explain yesterday, and the actress who played the heroine that day came to their lounge.

"Hello, my name is Fu Jia." The actress is a tall, some royal sister style girl, Su Ziqing checked the information yesterday, she is another star in this crew besides Zhong Jiayi who can support ratings, has always been known for being cold.

Su Ziqing didn't expect that she would take the initiative to say hello, and stood up a little flattered: "Hello, I'm Su Ziqing."

"I know, you're the little boss who brought us a bento that day, right?" Fu Jia didn't look like Gao Leng Fan said on the Internet at all, he was quite cheerful, and he spoke very directly, "Thank God you came, I was caught between the two of them during this time, it was really hot."

Obviously, the contradiction between Zhong Jiayi and Song Jiaming is no secret, Su Ziqing can't touch her temper, and she doesn't dare to talk casually, and said: "I really don't have any acting experience, if I drag you back, don't be angry, I'll bring food to make amends for you."

"It's okay, the director showed me the part of your audition that day, I think it's very good," Fu Jia said with a big grin, "But you can bring food, the bento you brought that day, I'm afraid that the calories are too high, each only eats one bite, the rest is given to the assistant, oh that taste, I still can't forget it, I heard that Jiayi ate a whole bento that day, but it made me jealous."