9

Chapter 9

The weather is getting colder, the chocolate cake and hot cocoa in the store are gradually getting better, although ice cream and the like are occasionally ordered, but generally only one or two a day, Su Ziqing plans not to do it, but for a while can not think of any new products to make up.

After selling the sandwich in the morning, Su Ziqing poured herself a cup of hot cocoa and held it in her hand for heating, there was heating in the store, but the door kept opening and closing in the morning, and it was still a little cold. A few days ago, her mother called and said that she would return to China in the near future, and I don't know what day it was, and their orchestra basically did not have a fixed itinerary.

Just thinking about it, the phone rang, Su Ziqing looked at the number, thinking that her mother really couldn't stand the nagging, this came to the phone, she picked up the phone: "Hey, mom, you have returned to China?"

"I'm almost at your shop, aren't you surprised?" On the other end of the phone came the voice of my mother who was still full of energy.

"Do you know the address?" Su Ziqing asked her.

"You know, I follow you on Weibo! Okay, I'm getting off the bus!

As soon as Su Ziqing looked up, she saw her mother pulling the trunk and walking over with a fresh wind, it seemed that she had not returned from the plane and came directly to the store.

"Oh, my daughter is so capable, like me." Mother Su happily walked around the store, looked here and there, and chose a place close to the counter to sit down.

Su Ziqing rolled her eyes behind her: "What do you want to drink?" Coffee or chocolate?

"Coffee bar, add milk without sugar." Mother Su said and looked at the small flowers on the table, "This flower is quite fresh, you change it every day?"

"Well, little wildflowers." Su Ziqing brought two cups of coffee and sat down opposite her, she didn't tell her parents about the farm, on the one hand, she was afraid that too many people would know that it was difficult to keep secrets, on the other hand, her parents basically didn't care much about her business, and she didn't bother to explain, "What to eat at noon?" I can't go out, just eat here, right?

"To be honest, after being abroad for so long, I want to eat Chinese food." Mother Su looked at her pitifully, "Can you do it here?"

"Yes, I do it myself sometimes." Su Ziqing is used to independence, and the family has always been who is free or who wants to cook and cook, but there is no habit of having to cook for her mother, she looked at the time, and it was almost noon, "I'll do it casually." Su

Ziqing can still make home-cooked dishes, and her craftsmanship may be better than her parents.

Cut the potatoes into chunks and steam them in a pot, take them out and press them slightly, fry them in a pan until slightly yellow on both sides, then sprinkle with pepper and salt powder, chopped green onion, dry chili pepper and stir-fry, the pepper and salt potatoes are ready, Su Ziqing spread oil paper in the rectangular frame of bamboo weaving, put potatoes, and sprinkle a few green onions on top to garnish.

In the morning, there is also the leftover pork to make sandwiches, marinated to make a sweet and sour tenderloin, fried tomatoes and eggs, packed with a shallow porcelain plate with white and black edges, corn rib soup was cooked before Su Ziqing, originally prepared to eat himself at noon, now it is just right, the bowl and plate of the soup is a series, ears of Western food soup bowl, Su Ziqing looked good and bought a set, one bowl per person, golden corn placed in white porcelain looks particularly appetizing , and then went to the next store to pack a piece of rice, and two people had enough to eat.