38

Some people are serious partners on the surface, and they call friends as soon as they get home.

"Little goblin, my male god is going to cooperate with me again!" Su Ziqing said while slippers, "He also touched my head today!"

"Didn't you say you weren't in a relationship before? What's wrong, heartbeat? The wind goblin complained.

"Maybe, he was my favorite." Su Ziqing grabbed the pillow.

"Then strike," the wind demon hated iron not steel, "aren't you as good as him?"

"But I don't want to fall in love yet," Su Ziqing still thought, "And Chu Muyang doesn't look like he wants to talk about it, he treats me like a junior now, I heard his friends say that he has never been in love, and whoever chases him is on the blacklist."

"You two are strange," the wind demon was speechless for a while, "Then you guys are going to be ordinary friends like this now?"

"Yes, anyway, we meet every day," Su Ziqing thought about it, and became happy again, lying on the bed and shaking his feet happily, "He and I are partners, isn't it more reliable than falling in love?"

The wind demon looked at the business war text that he had listed in detail, and then thought about the stupid look of his friend on the other side, and suddenly lost confidence in the business elite he described.

When Chu Muyang returned to the company, Ari was eating ice cream in his office, the one from Su Ziqing's store.

"Hey, have you ever eaten this ice cream egg roll? It's really delicious, I'll bring a box to Xiao Yi later. Ari said as he ate.

"You took it from my company's lounge, you said if I had eaten it," Chu Muyang drove him away from his position, "The project you cooperate with Dream Seeker, add me one."

"You're going to split the money again?" Ari sat down on the sofa again, "You don't have enough money?"

"Relying on your equipment alone, there must be a lot of money shortage," Chu Muyang asked him, "Do you have money?" Engaging

in scientific research is burning money, of course Ari has no money, and he also knows that Chu Muyang's move is basically sending money over.

"I haven't seen you so nice to anyone in all these years, especially a young girl," Ari said, "If you like her, why don't you say it?" Chu

Muyang's hand to collect the information paused, and hung down to support it on the table: "You know my heart, I don't plan to get married in this life."

"You haven't met anyone you like before," Ari said.

Chu Muyang looked up at his friend: "The more you like it, the more impossible it is, isn't it?"

Ari was silent for a while, and could only agree: "Yes." But I still hope that one day you can untie this knot. When

the busy time always flies, the weather turns cooler, and by the beginning of winter, Blanco's restaurant has opened, and Chu Muyang's focus is now entirely on the factory design of dreams.

Dream Seeking Dessert Shop recruited two new employees, Song Qian has a lot of experience in management after the last incident, and Su Ziqing does not have to go to the dessert shop every day.

With the increase in the flow of customers, the restaurant has recruited a few more helpers, Su Ziqing now does not have to make breakfast by himself, even Shen Han can gradually be alone, dealing with various emergencies in the restaurant is also handy, is a qualified restaurant leader, sometimes two people sit down and think back and feel incredible, who would have thought that Su Ziqing's words would bring such a big change to her life.