58

It is true that there is a general preference for sons in small fishing villages, but there are several situations.

One is to bring the girls in the family to sign up immediately after the village chief's notice, one is that the family is really poor and can't afford two or three children to study, so let the boys study, plus the girls in the village don't study, and they don't want to make exceptions, but if the girls learn something from their brothers and brothers at home, they are also very happy to see that the work at home is basically done by adults, and children do not need to do it.

The second is more common, the boys in the family go to school, the girls help wash and brush at home, waiting to grow up and get married, if the brother has more talent and knows gratitude, then the girl has a better life, if the brother is not productive or the white-eyed wolf, then the life is sad, the fate depends entirely on the brothers in the family, but this kind of people will not abuse the girls, just let them accept their lives.

The third is a family like Xiaoshu, which is very patriarchal, regards boys as the treasure of the family, and girls are not even comparable to straws, and all the work in the family is done by girls, and they are scolded at every turn, as if they are not members of the family, but enemies sent to atone for their sins.

No matter how embarrassed it was, Su Ziqing still raised her hand and knocked on the door, wanting to try to change the girl's tragic fate.

"And deaf? Didn't hear a knock on the door? "Someone inside cursed, and then a tap sound came and the wooden door was opened.

Xiao Shu is a girl who just turned seven years old, thin and small, looking like a five-year-old child in Su Ziqing's impression, she raised her head to look at Su Ziqing, probably not knowing, her eyes were a little dazed, and then saw Alan following Su Ziqing, her eyes lit up again.

"Who is it?" An adult came over, a woman of forty or fifty years old, this age, she must have belonged to the grandmother in the village.

"Hello, I'm Su Ziqing of Dream Seeking Company, is it convenient to go in and talk?" Su Ziqing said with a smile.

"Oh, that's what they said about the big boss? I can't think of a girl," the woman glanced at her, but still got out of the way, "You come in, what's the matter?"

The yard looked clean, there was a younger woman washing clothes, a boy who looked to be about three years old was playing in the yard, looking chubby, Su Ziqing followed the woman to the bench in the

yard and sat down, and the woman instructed the little girl: "Go and pour a bowl of water for the big boss."

"No need, no need, I came here to talk to you about this little girl." Su Ziqing stopped the girl and beckoned her to come over, and the girl looked at the woman and saw that she didn't say anything, and she didn't dare to move.

"Is that your free school thing?" The woman asked, "The village chief came to me and said, I said that you are in trouble, you build a school, you don't let the boys go, but let the girls go, what can the girls do, isn't it a waste?"

Su Ziqing showed an embarrassed but polite smile: "I'm also a girl."

"Hey, how can I compare with you, you are from the big city, where the emperor stayed, right? How can it be the same, the root is different. The woman waved.

Su Ziqing didn't know where to start for a while, stunned for a while, or moved out of the previous rhetoric: "I recruit students, I want to work in the company in the future, only recruit girls, not boys, auntie, you see that you don't need money for school, in the future, children can work after learning well, can't they also win glory for the family?"