48

S City has Shen Han and Chen Yue sitting in the town, basically no need for Su Ziqing to keep running back and forth, she simply stayed in the resort.

Because it was said that everyone spent the New Year together in the resort, Chu Muyang arrived early, and the wind demon also came from S City, anyway, she has not gone home for the New Year for several years, just to come for a vacation.

The TV series adapted from the novel before the wind goblin has been released, sure enough, as expected, there was a scolding on the Internet, some of them were original fans of the novel, felt that the TV series ruined the novel, changed the plot and characters into a mess, and the male protagonist fans who scolded the most ruthlessly, originally they heard that Zhanyou was quite happy to receive a role of a high-IQ scientist, this kind of role is still very attractive to fans, not to mention that this time it is paired with traffic flowers, not to mention how the acting is , ratings are properly guaranteed.

The heroine in the book is a female scientist who is full of scientific research, resolute and competent, but in the TV series, the heroine wears exquisite makeup every day, wears a variety of flowing long skirts, and even the scenes in the laboratory have been cut a lot, going in and out of various restaurants, dances, and bars all day long. The friend of the female scientist in the book is a fashionista, although sometimes she will also provide the heroine with advice on dressing, but they are all suitable for her, but the heroine's friend in the play was replaced by a gay honey, and the heroine who has exquisite makeup all day long and can walk the catwalk in minutes complains that she does not pay attention to dressing up, so how can there be a boyfriend, and the audience complained whether it was called makeup to make up into a Peking Opera face.

And the male protagonist's original role in the book is the head of a scientific research institution, but also a leader in related majors, usually serious and serious, and the female protagonist is also in the work because of the different concepts of the two, after many collisions were launched by the other party in scientific research rigor and intelligence, slowly familiarized, and the male protagonist in the play, obviously very professional and rigorous when there is no female protagonist, as soon as he meets the female protagonist, he becomes a love brain, and even ignores the results of his team's research for several years, In the middle of the experiment, he ran out to find the heroine to explain the misunderstanding, and was complained by netizens one after another, the heroine gave him a slander, right? This male protagonist is like a fine score.

As a screenwriter and author, the wind demon is naturally scolded the most, the original fan said that she changed her work beyond recognition, and the male protagonist fan complained that she was the person on the female protagonist's side, so he patronized to change the scene for the heroine, and wrote everyone else in the play as fools. However, even the heroine who the crew could not afford to offend, the wind demon naturally did not dare to offend, and finally angrily unloaded Weibo and ran to the resort to relax.

"Really, I really want to complain about the actress on Weibo, but the editor won't let it," the wind demon took a strawberry tart, and said indignantly while eating, "How can there be such a person, changing it is not good for her at all, and it also provokes the whole drama to deteriorate, which is really ruining others and not benefiting themselves."

Su Ziqing touched her head and took her a coconut osmanthus cake: "Maybe these are the things she can usually touch, as a star, she must always have complete makeup, to appear in a brightly lit place, she has never been in contact with other industries, who told the director to think of finding a traffic star, in fact, many actresses are suitable for this role, maybe the final ratings are higher than inviting traffic stars." The