42

"Shen Han said that you are still sleeping," the man on the sofa looked up, "I waited here for a while, I thought you would get up at six o'clock this time to go swimming."

Su Ziqing sighed, and quickly defended herself: "I planned to get up at six o'clock, it was the little demon who chatted with me yesterday until after two o'clock in the morning, and her book is about to start filming TV series." "Oh

!" Chu Muyang nodded, "Then I have to congratulate her later."

Su Ziqing looked at him with a strange expression, remembering the New Year last year, and quickly explained again: "I'm really used to getting up early, I didn't mean to go to the pool last year to meet you."

Although it is true that he deliberately got up a little earlier later to see the handsome guy more, but this does not need to let Chu Muyang know.

Chu Muyang raised his eyebrows in surprise: "If you don't say it, I really didn't expect this, I just felt a little late, and I wanted to ask if you want to go to lunch now."

Su Ziqing lifted a stone and smashed his foot, and was immediately annoyed: "Go and go!" I'm hungry and low blood sugar! The

restaurant is on the first floor of the hotel, it is in the form of a buffet, Su Ziqing took a plate for herself to eat, only then remembered to ask: "By the way, why did you suddenly come?" "

This year, there was a design that was not completed, I didn't come out for vacation, and now that the task is completed, I will come out to rest and collect the wind by the way, and I haven't been here on the cape." Chu Muyang followed her to get food.

"Wow, coconut ice cream!" Su Ziqing took one and put it on the plate, "Are you going diving again?" Diving here seems to require a diving license.

"I have a diving license," Chu Muyang took the coconut ice cream to his plate, "The sweets are full, and then eat them after eating."

Su Ziqing looked at her dissatisfied: "Then why can you eat?"

"I had breakfast." Chu Muyang smiled proudly, dug a spoonful of ice cream and ate it.

Okay, Su Ziqing didn't think about him, took roasted suckling pig, iron plate squid, grilled sea urchin, vegetable and fruit salad, and saw that there was coconut rice with cut petals and petals.

Fortunately, coconut rice is really amazing to Su Ziqing, coconut rice is cold, the glutinous rice inside is soaked in coconut water, every bite is a strong coconut aroma, glutinous rice is not one grain by one, but has been soft and sticky together, eating soft and delicious, as if eating coconut flavored glutinous rice cake.

Su Ziqing finished eating a petal, got up and prepared to get another one to eat, Chu Muyang stopped her: "I'll go get it, coconut rice, right?"

"Well," Su Ziqing nodded, "Take a bigger one."

When Chu Muyang came back, he took a piece of coconut rice, as well as the coconut ice cream that Su Ziqing wanted to eat before: "I can eat it now, this ice cream is quite delicious."

When Shen Han and Yang Lian arrived at the restaurant, they happened to see Su Ziqing and Chu Muyang talking and laughing and eating,

Shen Han said to Yang Lian with a smile: "It seems that this vacation, just the two of us depend on each other."

Yang Lian also saw Chu Muyang, shook her head and said puzzled: "I really don't understand, the two of them are really not in love?" Obviously, we meet all day long, you look at the holiday, Chu Dong also came specially to say, I don't believe it if it is not intentional.