57

Hope Primary School, several leading actors have also donated part of the salary, Su Ziqing has made it public, this kind of charity that can be famous and profitable, and people who do things can also be trusted, is also quite beneficial to stars.

Su Ziqing clearly marked each income and expenditure, where the income came from, how much it was, and what the expenditure was used for, which was updated every once in a while, and also equipped with on-site engineering photos.

The school teaching building was designed by Chu Muyang, in addition to the teaching building and office, there are playgrounds, activity centers, canteens, physical and chemical laboratories, libraries, school hospitals, teacher and student dormitories, etc., which are said by netizens that although the sparrow is small, it has all the organs.

The school did not have multimedia classrooms, because several classrooms were converted into multimedia classrooms by Xiaoyi. Equipped with 3D projector, teaching operation projection software, etc., only need to import the finished courseware into the computer during the class can be directly delivered, completely abandoning the previous blackboard and chalk configuration.

At the same time as the school construction, Su Ziqing also pulled Chu Muyang in the village to do ideological work for the villagers, at first Su Ziqing just let the village chief notify the village, dreaming hope that the primary school will provide free teaching to the girls in the village, there are girls over six years old at home to prepare, by September can start school, but the village chief's list is only three households, except for Alan is already booked, the other two are family conditions are okay, Although girls can't go to school, since it is free, and people who are willing to let girls learn something, many people come to ask Su Ziqing if she can let boys go to school for free.

"Aren't you hoping for elementary school? Also divided into male and female dolls? The girl can also do something for the family, and the boy can't do it day by day, so he has to let the school educate and educate," the parent said, "You see that my boy is also of age, you have a hope primary school, I won't spend money to let him go to the village primary school. The

abacus is the essence, girls can stay at home to work, boys will not work and make trouble, send to the school to let the school manage it for free, when the time comes to learn something, you can also go out to work to make money, Su Ziqing looked at the boy with a runny nose and the girl who was refreshing although wearing boy's old clothes, and shook her head: "This... Fellow fellow, I'm really sorry, I hope that although elementary school is free, when the children graduate and become adults, they will work for our company, so I am not really free, I have to find a person who seems to be able to work here.

"Hey, boys are sloppy when they are young, this is school, can't it be taught in school?" The parent didn't care, and patted his son, "Wipe your snot, the big boss dislikes you."

Su Ziqing looked at the boy's sleeve and pasted his snot, couldn't help but snort, turned to his parents: "Fellow, I'm not a philanthropist, I'm a businessman, businessmen do things are efficient and rewarding, let me tell you simply, your son, now I look at it is not satisfied, I may not be able to teach well, this loss-making business I will not do, and then look at your daughter, now at least cleanliness has reached the standard, You just said that she will help the family to do things, indicating that her hands and feet are also diligent, and I can't say if her brain is smart, even if she is not smart, after a few years of study, she will be a waiter here, isn't it good? Everyone in the village knows that I have a high salary and good treatment here, even those who go to work outside have come back to work in my resort, if she has a good chance in school, when the time comes, my academic performance is good, I will make her a supervisor, don't you also have a light face? The