29

In last part......

Jimin- I would Leave you alive today. Wait for me then I will tell you that who is short and who is tall.
*The fact is that khu is even shorter than jimin still she loves to tease him by calling him shortie which he hates alot and right now they are fighting like dog and cat while yn and taehyung are laughing looking at them *

----------------------

Continue.......

Yn- Oh God you both are fighting like cats and dogs. *She said while laughing her @$$ out while taehyung nodded his head agreeing with her and laughing while rolling on the floor because both of them were not looking less than a joker while fighting like that and making different faces to irritate each other. Yn and taehyung was having fun looking at them but something catch her attention. It was a mark on khu's left cheek. It's not that noticable but still it can be noticed if we see it by some focus and that made her think of something. She was staring at khu and stopped laughing that caught jimin's attention. He saw her being focused on khu's figure. He felt some uneasiness in his heart. He was still trying to catch khu but now his all attention was on yn. He tried to get her attention by shouting khu's a little louder but nothing was working. She was still looking at khu. This made him frustrated. He wanted her to look at like that at his figure. But it's been more than 1 minute and still why and was staring at khu's face so he tried to make her come back by asking her something.*

Jimin- yeah why and why are you looking at khu like that huh? * He almost shouted at her after going towards stay home and yn's seat and yn and taehyung was taken back by that shout of jimin but before yn could answer him khu shouted*

Khu- because I am hot.*she said with a smirk on her face. She could feel that jimin has feelings for YN and that's why she choose to tease him like that. But what jimin did next caught her off guard. He started unbuttoning his shirt while running behind her*

Khu- yeah why are you unbuttoning your shirt huh?

Jimin- because I wanna so hard that you are not hot.*he said and then fully removed his shirt while taehyung put his hands on yn's eyes*

Taehyung - at least cover yourself nah. You are just making me feel insecure. Go and wear that back.*he almost shouted while yn and khu laughed*

Yn- I am not a kid taehyung. I have seen idols and actors without shirt.
*She replied with a funny expression on her face and taehyung look at her with a tf face*

Tae- You are not going to see anything like this again.*he said acting like a possesive boyfriend and yn nodded her head while controlling her laugh*

Khu- Tae atleast let her see this view because after today she wouldn't be seeing something like that.*she said to put fuel in the fire of taehyung's jealousy and it worked really well*

Yn- Yeah remove your hands from my eyes taehyungshii. I wanna see oppa's abs. *She said in a teasing tone*

Tae- no I am not going to remove my hand and you can't see your Oppa's abs. *He sad being irritated by there teasing while jimin was just enjoying the scene*

Jimin- at least let her see this na. She will like my abs too much. And you don't even have any abs. That's why you are irritated na.*teasing*

Tae- who said I don't have abs huh? I do have abs and they are much better than you shorty.*he said in irritation*

Jimin- really then remove your shirt and let yn decide who has better abs.
*He said and YN and khu nodded there head in yes agreeing with him but tae was off guard after listening to him*

Tae- No she is not going to see your abs nor I am removing my shirt.
*Jimin laughed his @$$ out at taehyung's reply*

Jimin- I knew that he would say no because he does not have any abs.*he said trying to irritate him*

Tae- I do have abs.

Jimin- Then show us.*he said smriking*

Tae- I will show my abs but to only the owner of my abs and she is yn. She is the owner of me , my body , my life and my everything. And I will show my abs to only her so now get lost.
*He said while yn's cheeks turn red after listening to his words.*

Khu- Then go and show her your abs my dear taehyung or are you lieing so that she doesn't get to know that you don't even have abs.*she said while teasing him and he nodded his head*

Tae- I will indeed show her everything today.*he said and pick yn up in his arms and start taking her towards there room where they are staying.
Yn clutch her fist on his shirt to balance herself while jimin felt like his heart is tearing off yet he managed himself and went outside to divert his mind from whatever just happened. It's wrong to have feelings for yn as she thinks him as her brother and second she is his best friend more like younger brother's love and she also loves him so he doesn't want his slight affection to destory everything and pull misunderstandings between them. He was still shirtless and in some minutes he felt someone's presence beside himself. He knew that it must be khu. She hug him tightly from his back while pressing her body on him. He just left a sigh of disappointment because his heart is wanting yn beside himself at any cost. He just wants yn to be his and even right now he is wishing yn to be in the palce of khu but there dynasty is something else.*

1.1k+ words.
100 votes for next part.

........

I am posting this part because I just delayed a lot of part from my side and I want this ff  to end soon so please try to complete the vote limit earlier.

Thank you so much
I am missing you all
I will get my vacations from 1 June so till then complete the vote limit.
Love you all so much.
Take care of yourself and have fun.
Don't forget to comment and tell me about how the part was.
Byyy
Borahae armies.