52

Moon- Mumma I am sorry for the blood on your dress.*she said making everyone confused but the next second, everyone's eyes went wide as they saw her holding taehyung's gun in her hand which she got while hugging him*

Jin- Moon what are you trying to show huh? Put that gun down.*he said while walking towards her but she just smile and put that gun on her head before saying*

Moon- If anyone tried to walk towards me then i will shoot myself down so just stay whenever you are.*she said in a stern voice. She looked towards her mother who rolled her eyes after listening to her words*

Mrs. Kim - Then what are you waiting for? Just shoot yourself.*she said and then hold her hairs not caring about the gun which moon has loaded in her hand. Her mother pull her hairs and then spit on her face before saying*

Mrs. Kim- Having a daughter like you is like having a curse to bring up.*moon just smiled and nodded her head in yes*

Moon- Yes mumma and that's why I am going to free you from that curse.*she said and pulled the trigger. Her dead body fall down on the ground infront of her mother's heels. Everyone ran to her beside her mother. Mr. Kim took her dead body and put it's head in his lap crying loudly. Taehyung, jin and rm were shocked after seeing this all. They never thought that their sister would do anything like this. Their eyes were teary by now and legs feel like they were powerless to hold them. Her mother had a little bit of blood on her dress and face. She looked at the dead body and felt a little bad but then again she reminded herself about her husband and smiled looking at her daughter's dead.

Mrs.kim to herself - She deserves it yeah she does. *Everyone was looking at her dead body while Mr. Kim was crying so much while holding her close to her chest*

Mr. Kim- I am sorry moon, I am sorry. It was my mistake. I would never had left you alone like I did. I would had taken you away and given you all of my love which you deserved as a kid. I would never had listened to your mother. Please come back and I will do everything in my power to keep you happy. Please don't leave your father like this. My brother would never forgive me for this. Moon please come back. Please.*he said crying like crazy *

Mrs. Kim- Stop crying and get up.*she said getting irritated after seeing him crying like crazy over someone whom she hates the most. She remember how her husband cried after seeing her hurt when she got into an accident. She doesn't love her present husband and doesn't care about him but she doesn't want her daughter to snatch him away even after dieing. She can't let her daughter have someone beside her, NEVER.*

Mrs. Kim- Clean this mess and also take care of these dead bodies. Arrange my room and something to eat, fast. *She ordered other men who were looking at them in horror. It was like they saw some kind of ghost but still start picking up the dead bodies of the guards, not daring to even go towards the dead body of moon whose eyes were still open. She had a smile on her face. It looked like she will stand up any moment but it can't happen now.*

Mrs. Kim- I told you to clean this all and take care of every dead body so why did you leave this one huh?*she said pointing towards moon's dead body. Jin , taehyung and Rm looked at her shocked by her words. How can a mother say this? Did she hate her to this extent that she doesn't even want to give her a proper funeral. Mr. Kim put moon's dead body on the floor and went towards her and then slapped her hard with his right hand which was covered in móon's bl00d.*

Mr. Kim- I have shame on myself that I never spoke against a w!tch like you. You k!lled your own husband and daughter. You were the one and only reason for my brother's death and now you are the one and only reason for the death of my daughter. How could you do this to your daughter? Why were you so blinded by your own thoughts that you never thought about a pure soul like moon who didn't even deserve anything of this? Why did you never see that it was your own blood whom you hated for something which she didn't even do? You don't deserve to live and also I am divorcing you. I can't live with a k!ller and heartless person like you. If you wanted to punish the k!ller of your husband then you would had         k!lled your brother who k!lled your husband just because you married him. Your family was against this marriage but still you choosed to marry my brother and that's what k!lled him.
YOU K!LLED HIM, YOU AND YOUR ONE AND ONLY BROTHER. How could you hate your own daughter for something which she didn't even know about? Don't stand infront of me or I will k!ll you in the most brutal way to even happen again. Even your soul will fear me so just stay in your limits and also I am taking my daughter's dead body with me and None of you is allowed to even get a glance of her when I give her the last good bye.*he said and went towards moon's dead body which was laying on the floor surrounded by her three brothers who were crying silently looking at her. He picked up her body in his arms and carry her out from there. All of them (jin, rm and tae)  wanted to stop him from taking her dead body but they can't do anything other than crying. Mrs. Kim again rolled her eyes looking at her sons who were crying while sitting on their knees. She walked towards her room not caring about whatever her husband just said and went inside the bathroom to get a shower as she had moon's blood on her body and dress.*

To be continued.

I feel sorry for moon🙂.

1.1k+ words done
Vote on this
Take care of yourself
By everyone
Love you all so much.