56

Tae- Pass your whole damn property and position to me because I am the one who deserves that or I would have to hurt yn in order to take it all under my control.*he said as he pressed the gun on his forehead while feeling really pissed off from what jungkook just did as it would create a big problem if yn has heard his voice. She thinks that he is dead and taehyung doesn't want to get his secret out infront of her*

Jungkook- take every damn thing but don't you dare to even lay a single finger on her or I would cut it out and gift it to her. *He said while looking at taehyung with the rage in his eyes. He was trying to get free from the ropes which has him tied down on that chair.*

Tae- I am sorry little lover boy but you got yourself in a really big trouble. I will k!ll you in the wrost way possible but right now I need you to pass everything to me, do it fast because I don't have time.*he said while being impatient with the whole situation.*

Jungkook - I will give it to you. *He said while growling internally*

Jungkook - Free my hands and bring the papers with the pen and i will sign it down but don't you even dare to touch yn. * He said moving here to there on his chair, trying to free himself from the ropes.*

On the other hand

In taehyung's mother's room

Yn- I thought your son would be worried about you after hearing your ear piercing scream but i was wrong. He doesn't care about you old lady and also it was no fun to hit an old body with my expensive death belt (she loves to k!ll people with her leather belt which has a big ruby in the end of it and that's really pointy from the outer side. It can actually go deep enough to kill someone if it's hitted with a high speed and nice force on the person's neck.) What a waste of energy.*she said while looking at her lover's mother who is laying on the floor while holding her left leg and crying in pain. Yn was pissed off from not getting any call or visti from taehyung but she can fix it after all that's what she is here for. She smriked as soon as her phone light up with Boss the whole area is covered and we are ready to break into the mansion whenever you say text on her mobile. She smriked and typed "Cover up the whole damn house and I don't want any person to survive or escape from here. Get it all together and also get everyone abducted even if you meet someone who is powerful or related to me. I don't care even if it's any of my close family or your other boss at some point" she typed this all but deleted it and then typed " Get everyone, alive or dead, I don't care " and sent it to him before diverting her attention to the old lady who is still crying on the floor in a robe as she just came out from the bathroom.*

Yn- Your son is useless but he does play nice tricks when it comes to manipulating things for his own good but today I will end his life brutaly.*she said and hold the lady by her hairs, bringing her up from the floor and started talking while yn's other hand had her belt wrapped around her fist.*

Yn- Where's your dearest son's room old bitch? *She asked while pulling taehyung mother's hair harder then before making her to cry in pain*

Mrs. Kim - It's in the end of this floor.*she said while crying because of the pain, she couldn't think straight for even a single moment but was that even true? No it wasn't. That's not her dear son's room. That's the another way to basement which has an alert system on it and it would alert others if someone unknown try to get the way open. She was trying to be smart and sneaky but yn just smriked at her *

Yn- I appreciate your efforts to save your little one but I think you don't know about who I actually am and what I am capable of. I saw your son standing in the balcony attached to his room which doesn't look like it was in the end as I clearly remember of it being before two other balconies from the last side so stop being a bitch infront of ME.*she said and pushed taehyung's mom down on the floor and then hitted her belt on taehyung mother's body making her to feel like die. Her screams got the attention of taehyung and jungkook while rm and jin were still not aware about it as they were in the meeting room which is soundproof to avoid any kind of distraction and also in-order to make sure that their talks are confidential and wouldn't be a problem in future but that's going to be the reason of their death. *

Yn- Being sneaky isn't something which I would appreciate but because you were supposed to be my mother in law, I am going to leave you like this but with a twist or should I say gift? I don't want you to beg for your death while hearing your son's painful cries so. *She said and wore her belt back only to pull out her gun. Taehyung's mom looked scared to death after seeing it but still tries to control herself and started begging*

Mrs. Kim- Don't k!ll me, ple-ase. *She said making yn to smrik in satisfaction*

Yn- I will not k!ll you but.......Only if you shout loud enough for your son to hear it. *Smrik*

Mrs. Kim- PLEASE DON'T K!LL ME. I BEG YOU. *She shouted her lungs out *

Yn- I liked this one but I am sorry old lady. *she said and walked towards her making her feel extremely terrified for her life but still yn fired a bullet and then taehyung mother's body fall down on the floor making yn to smrik again*

Yn- She was really weak. *She said and picked her body up and then threw it down in the bathtub which didn't had any water in it right now and then lock the washroom before walking towards the door and also locked that behind herself and walked towards the other room in search of taehyung*

Meanwhile in taehyung's basement

Tae- SHE K!LLED MY MOTHER!?
*he shouted in anger and pain*

If this part gets 7 votes in half an hour then I will update the next part tommorow morning 🌚😘
Thank you so much everyone
I just hope that you all liked this one too
Vote on this
Double update because I will be a little busy in my exams stuff and don't want you all to wait for this story for too long now.
I hope that i could finish this before my exams starts again or i wouldn't be able to update this book until April 🥲
Vote on this
1.26k+ words
Love you all
Thanks everyone for comments on the last part
It motivated me and made me happy after seeing you all being responsive with my book.
Byy
Sarangahe
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself 💋