47

*it's been 3 hours and yn's hackers has hacked into Kai's system. They also got the antidote for lily. Doctor has given it to her but she is still unconscious. Her men were going through the cctv camera but something wasn't right with it as the footage was looking like it's manipulated and edited into making it look like it's fine but there's actually something wrong. After trying many times, they actually got something important to look forward and it was jimin's gun. It was a limited addition of gold , with a PARK JIMIN digged in it by professional.*

Yn- If jimin's gun is there then he must also has gotten into a fight with someone because it's impossible for him to forget his gun around like this. Send some people to check on it.*she said to her most trusted person whose name is Rai*

Rai- Ok queen. *He said and bowed before leaving to send some men there and look into the matter*

Yn- It's getting more confusing now. *She said to herself but her thoughts got interrupted by a call. It was an unknown number but she still pick it up*

??- Y-yn, I need your help. Please come fast and rescue them from him.

Yn- Jimin oppa!?*shocked* where are you and whom are you talking about?

Jimin- I was kidnapped by jungkook and when i ran away from his place and went to look for the kids, they were gone. Also every guard is laying dead on the floor with their head chopped off. Send some men to rescue me out and try to track him down as fast as you can and please save the kids from him yn. *He said almost crying*

Yn - But I k!lled him oppa....*she said trying to understand what's happening *

Jimin- What?? Yn I am telling you the truth, jungkook has the kids and if he is dead then we need to look for them as fast as we can before something bad happen with them.

Yn- Oppa I am going to look into everything and every hide out of Jungkook followed by his headquarters. First share me your location and then I will come there to get you myself, after that we can go and find out about the kids until then my team will hack into everything owned by jungkook. *Jungkook said ok before cutting the call*

Yn- Something is wrong here. I am missing on something really hard.*she said and started driving towards the place where jimin was now. In almost 30 minutes, she reached there. It was a big and luxurious mansion surrounded by dead bodies only. She looked around and found jimin talking on call with someone. It was looking like he is furious on someone. She went towards him and called out his name. It took him some seconds to cool down but in just 3 seconds, he was looking like a wounded innocent man with angelic visuals. His face was bruised and clothes where torn on some points because of getting beaten up.*

Yn- Jimin oppa let's go back to the main headquarter so that we can mind the kids as fast as we can.*he nodded his head and went towards the car with her without saying any word. She was driving the car in silence but the silence got broken down by jimin who said something which caught her off guard, she was not expecting him to ask her this right now*

Jimin- Yn why do you not want to marry me?*he said looking outside the window*

Yn- Oppa I think of you as my brother and also we don't need to marry each other because of appa. I am fine this way and I can take care of my kids by my own.*she replied after a long pause*

Jimin- He is not forcing me yn, I loved you from the starting and i want to marry you. I had always wished to have a family with you and I can't do anything about it. I tried really hard, i always wanted you to be happy. I never thought of myself when I was with you but I never got what I desired for. I loved you more than anything and even i left my brother like friend for you. I supported you in your wrost yn but you never looked at me like you looked at taehyung. What's wrong with me that you can't love me? I have everything. Am I not good looking enough or am I not rich enough? Or what's the problem with me ? Tell me yn and i will do my best to correct it.*he said while tears roll down his eyes. Yn listened to him in silence but was too shocked to answer*

Yn- Your love for me is wrong oppa. We are not made for each other. I love taehyung not because of his looks or money but I loved him because he was caring and loyal to me. He accepted me even when he could get any girl out there. I was just a normal high school student when he choosed to love me and now when he is no more, I can't choose anyone else over him. He died for me oppa. He gave his life just to save me. He did everything just because he loved me. I am sorry oppa but i can't marry you. *She replied him remembering about everything taehyung did for her, it made her eyes teary but she never let them fall*

Jimin- Yn you can't just stay stuck on someone who is no more. You have two kids to look forward to. You can't handle everything alone yn. You are not a normal single mother. You are a mafia queen with uncountable enemies of yours. You need someone to look into everything when you go out. Please yn, just give me a chance. *He said trying to make her understand his point of view but their talk got distrubed by a phone call. She looked towards her phone and picked it up*

Rai- Queen, lily gain her consciousness and she wants to talk to you about something important.

Yn- Give her the phone.*yn ordered her man and he did as she said*

Lily- Y-yn the man who kidnapped me was not jun-gkook it was Ji-
*As she was about to complete her sentence, a loud gunshot was heard and there she was laying dead on the bed with a hole in her forehead.*

1.12k+ words
Double update
Sarangahe
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself everyone.
See you all soon.
Vote on this.