62- ⚠️

Yn- let's go now. I need to prepare a lot and also find out about your sister's dead body followed by my kids. *They both left from there to her house in the forest while her men bought others there just like they were told*

*Time skip*

In That Mansion

Yn- How much time would it take for all of them to gain their sense back followed by tae, doctor?
*She asked while looking at all of them. It was taehyung's mom aka Mrs. Kim , taehyung's dad aka Mr. Kim , Taehyung's oldest brother aka jin followed by taehyung and the last one is Jimin. All of them are unconscious right now. Bullet got removed from taehyung's body by doctor and she even gave some injections to him while yn is just waiting for all of them to gain their sense so that she could start what she wants. She has not decided about Jungkook yet but she will surely get him done with the other one.*

Doctor - Almost a hour for the one who are drugged and for the one who got shooted then it could take 2 or 3 hours at most. He lost some blood but still his condition is fine and there's nothing to be worried about.

Yn - Thank you so much doctor. You can take your leave now and also keep Mr. Jung updated about the men condition who are admitted in hospital right now.

Doctor - I will, don't worry about them queen. I should take my leave now then.*she said and took her bag and left from there*

Yn- It's time to buy something for my prince of darkness. *She said and left the room. She went towards the stairs and then walked upstairs and then walked in the corridor until she reached infornt of a room which was tittled as " The real touture ". She opened the door after taking a long breathe. The room has dust all over. It looks like no one has visited it in years which is practical true but today she is going to be there for once again. She is going to face everything for one more time.*

Yn- I left you here and today history will repeat itself. I will leave you again but this time I will make sure that you die and never come back. I am hurting myself so that no one else would be able to do it again like you did to me for years. You left me for a revenge but now I will destroy you, your life because you deserve it.*she said looking towards the interior, it was taehyung's photos on the wall. It is khu's house but yn got it renewed and then turned it into a mansion, secret mansion whom she calls heaven . She named the room where they stayed together for the last time four years ago as the real touture, and named the side one which is as big as two rooms combined as The prince of darkness .*

*Prince of darkness is basically the room which she uses for touturing people in crule ways and keeps all of the equipments and weapons there*

*She walked towards the mirror. It has a knife kept there which has blood on it. She picked it up and then looks towards the reflection of herself in the mirror. She took it and start stabbing the mirror where it's showing her eyes reflection. The mirror broked down into pieces but fortunately she didn't get hurt . She looked around herself and then walked towards the exit.*

Yn- I am not going to cry for someone who is the reason behind me turing into a devil. I wouldn't.*she said and went downstairs to check up on tae and his family members followed by jimin.*

Yn- Shift them in the prince of darkness. *She ordered her men and they did what she said.*

Yn- Fill up the pool.*she ordered her men. She has a big pool in her touture room because she loves to k!ll people around water and then take a bath in it.*

Yn- I want all of them tied up strongly and also bring him (jungkook) here from the basement. *Her men did as whatever she said and after all of that was done she waited for them to gain their sense while she talked with jungkook who has hand cuffs on with a collar around his neck which would give him an electric shock whenever he does something which yn doesn't like as she has the control so yeah.*

Yn- So how are you feeling after seeing your death infront of you? *She asked him while smriking while he just smriked back at her*

Jungkook - Horny, I am feeling horny after seeing my death infront of me.*he said and winked at her*

Yn- Oh I see but I will make sure that I turn you off before k!lling you but with terror. I will touture them infront of your eyes until you could yourself feel terrified of me.

Jk- And what if I doesn't feel like what you just said then what will you do ?

Yn- I will f_ck you .*she said and winked back at him before smriking and going towards jin. She saw that he is gaining his sense back followed by his family members and taehyung too which wasn't expected to happen this early but it's still better.*

Yn- welcome everyone, so how are you feeling after seeing yourself in the prince of darkness? *She said and picked up a knife from her weapons collection*

Mrs. Kim- Why are you doing this with me ? What did I even do wrong with you?

Yn- Well... Well... Well, you are the mother of my ex lover and because you gave birth to HIM , I am going to k!ll you but wait there's a lot of things I would like to do before k.lling you and one of that is cutting down your tounge. *She said and went towards her direction*

To be continued
1.1k+words
Next part would be full of M_rders 🤧 so if you don't like that then please don't look up to it .
I hope that you all liked this one
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself
Wish me luck for tommorow viva bro
Have a great time yaro
Love you so much everyone
By by
Vote for next part
Comment down your thoughts
And thank you so much for reading this story