Chapter 18: Face to Face.

Warning: Mild Smut Content

The trio follow Aizawa down the hall. Izuku glances over to see a massive hand painted family portrait of the Bakugou's hanging in the wall of a banquet. He stops. "Izu?" Shoto looks. Aizawa turns around to see Izuku standing, staring into the hall. "That was painted 1 year before they were killed. It was painted on Bakugou's 19th birthday." Aizawa explains. "I see... It's very beautiful." Izuku expresses.

"Is something wrong, Izu?" Shoto asks. "No, not at all. I just thought they looked really happy, even in an oil painting" Izuku turns, flashing his beautiful bright smile to his duel haired love. Continuing down the hallway, they almost reach the office. I really wonder if this is truly what my parents wanted from me... From the information we gathered, it seems that our mothers were best friends... But why would my mother never tell me that I was already arranged to be married to this man? Did she just not get the chance because she was taken so soon?

"Here we are" Aizawa stops. Izuku so deep in thought, walked right into him. "Oh, are you okay Izuku?" the tired man asks. "Haha I'm fine, I'm fine! Let's get going" Izuku smiles.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" a voice is heard on the other side of the door. Aizawa opens the door and announces their arrival. "Bakugou, I would like to introduce you to Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki." he says. "Master Bakugou" Shoto bows. "It's a pleasure" Momo bows as well. "And this" Aizawa says, stepping aside "I would like to re-introduce you to Izuku Midoriya." Shoto and Momo step aside as well, allowing their head entry into the office.

Izuku steps forward. Sparing no threatening glares towards the Alpha, he flashes his famously bright smile. "It's nice to see you again... Kacchan!"

*ba-dump*

Katsuki stares, unable to hide his blushing face. The man in front of him was beyond words. He could kill you with his threatening aura and his beauty. "Please..." Katsuki holds out his hand "Let's have a seat and get started" he says. "This is my right hand, Eijiro Kirishima" he introduces his friend. "It's nice to meet you, Shoto is my right hand." Izuku states. "Ahh is that right? Well hey man, I look forward to working with you" Kirishima raises his hand "Likewise" Shoto shakes back.

*Katsuki's Thoughts

It's hard to believe this petite omega is the ruthless killing machine I've been told about over the last few days. He's absolutely glowing. My alpha is begging me to make him mine right now! I want to hoist him up in my arms and lay him down on my desk. My inner alpha is screaming at me to fill this omega full of my pups!

Katsuki continues discussing the deals for the merger and laying all the plans on the table for Izuku to take a look at. "We were thinking of coming up with a plan to get the Shie Hassaikai to come up from underground. We thought about the annual banquet but we can't get civilians involved again." Katsuki explained, looking at Izuku watching him ponder over the plan. "Hmm..." Izuku hums out loud. "What's up Izu?" Shoto leans into the omega. 

Katsuki's eye twitches. THAT'S MY OMEGA YOU ICY HOT BASTARD! 

"It's true it wouldn't be appropriate to involve civilians so let's veto the banquet idea." Izuku started "Instead," the group looks at the omega. "since there is no way to void the mating and marriage contract our parents decided for us, let's use that to our advantage" Izuku says. "I guess you have a plan already in mind then?" Katsuki asks, raising a brow to hear what Izuku came up with. "I do actually, it's fairly simple. Since we'll be getting married, I think the best way to get the Shie Hassaikai to come out of hiding and come after us, is to simply brag to the world." Izuku looked to Katsuki with a devilish look in his eye and a smug smirk across his lips.

Katsuki stared. Well hag, I don't know how you came up with this crazy marriage contract... but got me the best of the absolute best.