Chapter 31: I Missed You.

Warning: This chapter contains detailed descriptions of SMUT!

This will also be a long chapter for you lovelies!

*Izuku's Office:

Finally alone, Izuku struts over to his bar. "Want something to drink?" Izuku asks grabbing a coffee pod and placing it in the machine. "Got any whisky?" the alpha asks. "Its 9am, Kacchan" Izuku looked towards the man as he walks over to the desk.

"Hmm.. you're right, black coffee with a shot of whiskey than" Izuku laughs walking over to Katsuki. "I believe that's my seat" he says teasingly standing next to his mate. Katsuki twirls the chair to face Izuku. "Stare any harder and you're eye will pop out Mr. Bakugou" Izuku says seductively. Katsuki really liked the sound of that, biting his lip he lets out a hungry growl as he leans back in Izuku's chair. "I'm just enjoying the view I have in front of me... Gimmie a spin so I can see the whole thing, baby." Katsuki ordered.

Izuku smirks and takes a step back, he does a slow spin so Katsuki can get a good look at the boss in front of him. As Katsuki watches Izuku spin, he becomes very aroused. The outfit Izuku was wearing was perfect. It sat tightly on his body, exposing every curve on his body. The vest corset was tightened just enough to show his slender waist. The way the dress pants complimented his hips and how plump his ass looked under the expensive material really got Katsuki fired up. But the sexiest part about the entire attire was that belt holster. The way it sat perfectly on Izuku's hips and the holster extensions fell along the back of his ass and the front of his thighs, and the band strapped across his thick thighs had Katsuki wishing Izuku was wearing nothing but the holster.

Izuku was finally spun back around to face Katsuki. "You're drooling, Mr. Bakugou" He comments stepping towards the alpha. He wraps his arms around Katsuki's neck. "You can't blame me, look at how sexy my mate is with this boss outfit on" Katsuki says as he slides his hands onto Izuku's waste. Staring at each other, they lean and share a passionate yet rough kiss. Katsuki stands, picking up his mate. Izuku wraps his legs around Katsukis waste and buries his lips deeper into Katsuki's opening his mouth to let Katsuki's tongue explore his mouth. Katsuki clears the desk and lays Izuku on top. Izuku moans into the kiss as Katsuki licks the roof of his mouth.

Katsuki runs his hands down Izuku's thighs. Unclipping the straps and unbuckling Izuku's belt he removes the holster that got him so hot and bothered from the start. "You gotta wear nothing but this holster for me one day" Katsuki says kissing down Izuku's chin. Panting with pleasure "Is that what got you going?" he asks. "It's a very sexy accessory you've added to your outfit" the alpha claims. Humming in Katsuki's ear, "I have an even sexier one I'll wear for you instead." Izuku whispers before nipping at Katsuki's ear. The alpha gulps, moving his hands around to undo Izuku's pants to take them off. Katsuki notices the light green laced panties Izuku was wearing as he spreads his mate's legs. 

Dropping to his knees, Katsuki is struck with amazement and arousal. Izuku sits up placing his right leg on the alpha's shoulder. Katsuki mouth is watering. He gulps staring at the sight in front of him. He grabs hold of Izuku's calf and without looking away he kisses Izuku's leg. Izuku slids his left leg out more and lifts his shirt. "Is this what you want, alpha?" He asks with a seductive smirk. Katsuki nods. "You better put in the work than, alphaaa" Izuku demands. "Yes Sir" Katsuki responds. 

Katsuki licks and nibbles his way up to Izuku's inner thigh. His omega moans with pleasure. Pulling Izuku closer to the edge of the desk he pressed his hands on Izuku's inner thighs, spreading his legs wide. Kissing a trail from under Izuku's belly button down to Izuku's panties, he nips the band pulling them down just enough to let Izuku's manhood pop out. Izuku looks down at the incredibly handsome alpha between his legs and places his hand on the back of his head gently. Katsuki stares at his mate dazed, waiting for a command. Izuku smirks "Go ahead and have a taste, Alpha" Izuku commands. 

Katsuki places his tongue at the base of Izuku's shaft and slowly licks up to the tip. "mmm..." Izuku hums. Katsuki kisses the tip and spreads his lips to slip all of Izuku's length in his mouth. "Haah. Good job" Izuku praises his alpha. Katsuki starts bobbing his head up and down, please his omega with his mouth. Gripping Izuku's thigh he takes his other hand and pulls Izuku's panties to the side to gain access to his entrance. Circling the omega's hole to cover his finger in slick, Katsuki pushes in the first finger. "Ahh, HNGH! Yes Alpha, that's it!" Izuku moans. Katsuki slips another finger into Izuku's entrance, thrusting against his sweet spot and scissoring his fingers to stretch Izuku out, he feels Izuku's member twitching in his mouth while he moans out loud.

Katsuki pulls his mouth off Izuku's member and slips his fingers out of the omegas hole. Izuku glances down and the alpha smirks. He grabs Izuku's thighs and pulls him forward. He places Izuku's feet on his shoulders and spreads his cheeks before licking his entrance. Izuku's gasps as he feels Katsuki's rough warm tongue plunge into his hole. "F-fuck... Kacchan! You're g-gonna... make... m-me.. cum!" Izuku stutters as he feels Katsuki's tongue thrust in and out of him. "Fuck... You taste so fucking delicious, baby" Katsuki comments as he continues to lick Izuku. The omega reaches down and curls his fingers in Katsuki's hair. "Ahh! y-yes.. Kacchan! right there!" Izuku says as he reaches his climax "f-fuck! so..g-good..I..m.. cum-cumming!! Ahh! HNGH!!" Izuku shudders in blissful moans as he releases his load. 

Katsuki removes his tongue and wipes his mouth. He gets up and leans over Izuku to give him a kiss. He slips his fingers back in Izuku's entrance as he pulls a condom out of his back pocket. Ripping it open with he teeth, he pulls his fingers out of Izuku and rolls the condom onto his length. Lining himself up with Izuku's hole he glances up. "I'm putting it in, baby." Izuku nods "Fuck me, alpha."

Katsuki's body shivers, he plunges deep into Izuku's hole and thrusts mercilessly. "Hngh! Ngh! f-fuck... y-yes! Fuck me... h-hard Kacchan!" Izuku stutters and moans. Katsuki reaches down and picks Izuku up. He sits in Izuku's desk desk chair with the omega straddling him. He continues thrusting into his mate fast and hard. "F-FUCK! I-it's... s-ooo deeeeeep..." Izuku drops his head onto Katsuki's shoulders and buries his face into Katsuki's scent gland. Katsuki grabs Izuku's ass, spreading his cheeks he lifts him up and slams him back down hitting the deepest parts of Izuku. Drool starts pouring out of Izuku's mouth "t-too... Ngh!... d-deep! Haah!" he moans.

Katsuki lifts Izuku off his lap and bends him over the desk. Lining himself back up again, he reenters Izuku. "Ahh! There..! r.. ngh...right... hngh... t-there!" Izuku yells "If.. you keep.. hngh... hit..ting... t-there.. haah.. i-i'm.. gonna.. Ahh!.." he trails off. Katsuki can tell Izuku is getting close to cumming again so he hammers his cock deep inside. "Haah, me too, baby. Let's cum together." Katsuki says. His thrusting becomes erratic and out of rhythm. "F-FUCK! I'm... cu-.. HNGH! cumming!!!" Izuku cries out in pleasure. The couple ride their climax together. Katsuki pulls out, tying off the condom, he throws it in the trash. He helps Izuku clean up and fix their clothes and hair. They plop down on the couch, trying to catch their breath. Katsuki holds his arm out and Izuku leans into his mate. "I missed you so much, baby" Katsuki tells Izuku as he kisses the top of his head. "I missed you too, Kacchan." Izuku responds, closing his eyes while in his alpha's embrace. 

C/N:

After reading this over 5 times and 1,353 words later. I think I've successfully given you guys an extremely spicy smut chapter. As well as a little bit of an Izuku, power bottom. 

This chapter was definitely more detailed than my previous smut chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time!