Chapter 41: Breaking it in.

Warning: This Chapter contains detailed descriptions of SMUT!

Izuku leaned into the kiss. Katsuki licked Izuku's bottom lip looking for entry. Izuku opened his mouth and let Katsuki explore. He moaned as Katsuki licked the roof of his mouth and pulled away to nibble his bottom lip. Katsuki slid his hands up Izuku's shirt and started playing with his nipples. Izuku moaned leaning his head back and shivering at Katsuki's gentle touch. Izuku pushed KAtsuki down and climbed on top "I'll take the lead today" he whispered as he leaned down to kiss Katsuki's neck. Katsuki was surprised but let his omega do as he pleased. He pulled his and Izuku's shirts off, tossing them to the ground. Izuku started kissing down Katsuki's stomach. He reached the waistband of Katsuki's pants and pulled out his cock. Izuku gulped staring at the massive size in front of his face. 'How this thing fits inside me, I'll never understand...' he thought to himself.

Grabbing Katsuki's length Izuku starts to lick the tip. Katsuki flinched and looked down at his mate. Izuku starts to slide down, fitting as much of Katsuki in his mouth as he could. "Be careful." Katsuki huffs. Izuku starts bobbing his head up and down as he slides his pants off. He reaches back and inserts 2 fingers into his entrance. Katsuki was now completely turned on, his omega was sucking him off while fingering himself so he could take all of his length. The alpha was getting hungry. He pulled Izuku off his cock and spun him around on top of him. "Waah? Kacchan! This position... It's embarrassing!" Izuku said nervously. Katsuki ignored his words and stuck his tongue into Izuku's hole. "Ngh!" Izuku moaned. "Ka-kacchan..." Izuku stuttered dropping his head. Katsuki's tongue felt so good it was driving him wild. He grabbed onto Katsuki's member and continued to suck. "Haah! Katsuki moved his mouth, slick and saliva connecting from Izuku's entrance and his mouth.

Katsuki covers his fingers in slick as Izuku continued sucking and moaning. He put in 2 fingers and started pressing Izuku's sweet spot. "HNGH!" Izuku jolted, taking his mouth off KAtsuki. "Haah, Ahh! Ka-Kacchan!" he moaned. Katsuki continued to thrust his fingers in and out, moving his fingers in a scissoring motion to stretch out IZuku's hole. "Just... hah.. p-put it in... now Kacchan!" Izuku huffed. Katsuki reached over and opened the drawer to his side table. He grabbed a condom and some lube. Though, Izuku was already dripping with slick, he didn't want to chance hurting him. Bending Izuku over, he slid on the condom and put lube in his hand. He stroked his cock, coating it with lube and than lined himself up with Izuku's entrance. Without warning, he slammed into Izuku as deep as he could. "AHH! HNGH!" Izuku moaned, dropping his head down onto the bed. Katsuki smirked "Did you cum just from me putting it in, baby?" he tried to hold back a chuckle. "Y-you... put it in... s-so fast.." Izuku huffed trying to catch his breath.

The 2 went at it like it had been years. The sun started to set and illuminate the room in an orange glow. "Haah! Ka-kacchan! I-I can't... cum.. anymore!" Izuku exclaimed. "Why's your cock still so hard then?" Katsuki teased grabbing Izuku's member and stroking it while he pounded mercilessly. "D-don't.. touch it!" Izuku whined. Katsuki started thrusting messily and Izuku started to tighten around him. "Ahh Ka-Kacchan! Something's... coming out!" Izuku expressed as he tried to squirm away from Katsuki. "Just let it out" Katsuki responded continuing to thrust. "No! I-I.. have to.. pee! Let's take a.. break!" Izuku whined some more but Katsuki wasn't stopping. He continued to stroke and pound deep into Izuku. "AHH! NO! NO! KACCHAN STOP!" Izuku cried out as he released all over the bed. As soon as Izuku released he tightened so hard around KAtsuki that he came as well.. "Hngh!" Katsuki moaned. "Haah... Kacchan... It won't stop! I told you I had to pee!" Izuku cried, embarrassed with himself thinking he wet the bed. Katsuki smirked and cradled the crying omega. "It's not pee, baby. You came, just in a different way. I believe it's called squirting" Katsuki chuckled. "See?" Katsuki grabbed Izuku's member, "It's clear" he shows the crying man in his arms.

The 2 clean up and Katsuki ran a bath. Katsuki told Izuku to wait in the bath for him while he changed the bed sheets. He went into his laundry room and put the sheets into the machine. Once he was done, he hopped into the bath and sat behind Izuku. The 2 leaned back and enjoyed the warmth of the water and each other. "Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, we should head to bed after this" Katsuki suggested. Izuku was tired, humming in response as he closed his eyes.