Chapter 23: Here We Go!

Warning: This chapter contains detailed descriptions of SMUT!

Katsuki looks at Izuku and smiles. "With pleasure" he says grabbing onto Izuku and kissing him deeply. He licks Izuku's lips asking for entry. Happily accepting Izuku opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out. Katsuki pulls Izuku in deeper. Licking the deepest parts of Izuku's mouth. "Mm! Ngh!" Izuku moans into the kiss. Pulling away and catching their breath, Katsuki moves down kissing and sucking on Izuku's neck. He slides his hands up the omegas shirt, lifting it over his head and tossing it to the ground. Katsuki makes his way to Izuku's scent gland. Licking and sucking on it to leave marks everywhere.

"Ngh! Haah-ah!" Izuku moans. Everytime Katsuki licks his scent gland it sends shivers down his spine. Katsuki pulls away to take his shit off. He slowly leans over the omega, propping himself up with his forearm. Izuku stares at Katsuki's body. His muscles are defined, his pecks are firm and he can see every vein sticking out of his forearms. Katsuki leans in, kissing Izuku passionately. "Ngh... Hngh!" Izuku moans. Katsuki makes his way to Izuku'd chest. Looking up, he teases the omega by swirling his tongue around his nipple. Watching Izuku become impatient proved to be a guilty turn on for the alpha. Moving back and forth between mouth and fingers, Katsuki licks, sucks and pinches Izuku's pink buds. "Ahh.. Alphaa! More!" the omega whines.

Katsuki slips his hand to Izuku's thighs, grazing his nails gently along his soft skin. "Mmm! Y-yes alpha!" Sliding his hand upward he pulls Izuku out of his panties. Stroking his length, the omega moans uncontrollably. Watching Izuku shiver in pleasure was feeding into his alpha pride. His omega was in pure bliss because of him. Katsuki moves his hand down to Izuku's entrance. He spreads his legs giving the alpha access to his hole. Katsuki circles his fingers around Izuku's entrance before putting in the first finger.

Thrusting back and forth, Izuku gasps. Just the first finger and hes already reaching his limit. "Haah.. Ahh.. Ka-kacchan! I..I'm gonna...cu" Katsuki adds another finger and slams them into Izuku's sweet spot. "AHH! Fuck! I'm..cum..cumming!!" Izuku flings his head back, feeling his body shiver with pleasure as Katsuki keeps going so he can ride his high. "Haah... M-more... I n-need more.. Ka..cchan" Izuku huffs grabbing onto Katsuki. "Coming right up, baby."

After a couple more rounds of foreplay, Izuku is almost ready to take all of Katsuki. Izuku's moaning gradually grows louder the more Katsuki pleasures him. "Haah.. Ahh! Fuck, right there. That f-feels so f-fucking good!" Katsuki huffs "Fuck baby, keep moaning for me." Izuku grabs Katsuki's face, pulling him into a kiss. "Kacchan... p-plea..se just f-fuck me already.." Izuku begs. "Not yet baby, if I do it now, it's gonna hurt you." Izuku starts to grind himself on Katsuki. "Come on alpha! put it in... please?" Shocked Katsuki looks at his omega. "you're in trouble now you little minx!" He reaches into his pants pocket and grabs a condom out of his wallet. "We don't need that. Breed me Alpha" Izuku begs. "Not yet. We gotta wait until this war is over sweetheart." He says while sliding the condom on. He sticks his fingers in Izuku's entrance one more time and strokes his cock with Izuku's slick. 

Katsuki's almost ready to send his omega to pleasure town. He looks at Izuku, "You ready baby?" he smirks. "yesss... f-fuck me Kacchan!" He leans down to Izuku's face "Tell me if it hurts or if you want me to stop" he says. Izuku nods in acknowledgement watching his alpha align himself with his hole. 

"Here we go" he says as he starts to push...