Chapter 26: Plans to Re-locate

"We'll be back in a week" Izuku says, saying his goodbyes to Katsuki, Kirishima and Aizawa. Katsuki hates that his mate has to leave but understands he has too. "Come visit the villa if you want. We'll be busy getting things ready but you may as well get a feel for how we operate so that we can work together in the near future" Shoto requests, shaking Katsuki's hand before leaving. "I'll take you up on that, I'll have Shitty Hair call you to set up a date and time." Katsuki says, waving goodbye to his mate. 

*MidoriDragons Villa:

"BABY!" Uraraka yells, running and jumping on Izuku as he gets out of the car. "Haha, we're back!" He responds, grabbing into her embrace. "Welcome home Zuzu." Momo smiles, linking arms with Izuku as they walk inside. "We have a lot of preparations to do. Call the commanders to my office and set up the monitor in my office for commanders still in New York." Izuku commands. "I'll have it ready in half an hour" Shoto says, pulling out his phone to call Iida.

In Izuku's office, the commanders all pile in sitting around the table. Momo gets the monitor ready to connect to the remaining officers in New York. "We're ready Izu" Shoto tells him. "Perfect. Thanks" He responds. "Alright my lovely dragons, we have many things to discuss." Izuku starts, "First things first, the merger. It has started as of today." he explains. "Katsuki Bakugou and I have started the mating process, I now have his bite mark on my neck" he tells his commanders. "We decided to start it earlier than planned due to my heat unexpectedly coming earlier..." he glances around the table, worried about what his officers might say.

"Midoriya?" Iida asks over the monitor. Izuku looks to him "Yes, Iida?" With a small smile "We've all been by your and your parents' side since day 1." he starts, "We're all ready and prepared to follow you to our deaths, if you so command" Iida finishes. Izuku looks to everyone around him. With smiles and nods of heads, Izuku can breathe. "What's the plan, Deku?" Shinso asks, smiling and rearing to go. Izuku chuckles "In 1 week, everyone in New York will be making their way to Japan and we will be re-locating into BK Mansion" He tells his officers. "Understood!" Everyone replies. 

"Now, for each order. Shinso, you and Mic will be getting everything ready to have everything from your department brought over undetected" Izuku commands. "Got it, I'll get on the phone with him tonight" Shinso replies. "Since Jiro is here with you Momo, have Amajiki get things ready in New York from the intel office there." "Sounds good!" Momo responds. "Asui, I leave you to take care of the remaining divisions and get them ready to help out where needed." "On it!" 

"Iida, you will be working with Shoto and I to have our main work transported here. We'll still be running in New York. Call the Hawks and tell Keigo the plans. He'll be taking over under my watch in New York!" Izuku says, finishing giving his orders. "Sounds good, I'll call you in the morning!" Iida says, signing off from the video call. 

Izuku sighs while he plops down on the couch. Shoto looks at him and chuckles sitting beside him. "So... How does it feel to be mated?" Izuku glances, pulling a smile on his face. "Honestly, I didn't think it would feel this good. You know I was never interested in mating since I had so much going on with the Dragons. But honestly Sho, it should be a crime to be this happy..." Izuku trails off. Shoto smiles, "Let's go get those bastards that killed your parents so you can fully enjoy the happy life" he says, putting his arm around Izuku. "Maybe take a shower first though... Bakugou REALLY doused you in pheromones before you left." They laugh. Izuku couldn't have felt any more at peace.