Chapter 24: Mates

Warning: Chapter contains detailed descriptions of SMUT and EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!

"You ready baby?"

"yesss... f-fuck me Kacchan!"

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

Katsuki lined himself up with Izuku's entrance. "Here we go, baby" He says as he starts to push himself in. "AHHH" Izuku yells making Katsuki stop. "You okay?" he asks, with a concerned look on his face. "I'm o-okay.. it f-feels good.. k-keep going.. please" Izuku shudders. Katsuki's eyes widen, a small smirk pulling his lips "Hah... Don't say things that'll get you in trouble.." he says pushing in more. "NGH! hngh! haah!" Izuku continues. Katsuki is able to fit his entire length in, he stops and waits for Izuku to adjust to his massive size "I'll move when you tell me too."

"Hngh... Ka-Kacchan... I.. I feel.. s-soo f-full.." Izuku stutters "y-you.. ca-can m-move...now" he says, giving Katsuki permission to start thrusting. "I'll start slow.." he responds slowly moving out to trust back in. "haah... you're so tight, baby" he mewls. Katsuki continues to thurst, slowly picking up the pace as he goes. "Ahh! Hngh! Ngh! M-more! F-fuck me faster... Ka-Kacchan!" Izuku demands. 

Katsuki leans down, grabs Izuku by the chin and kisses him roughly while picking up the pace. Izuku's moans get faster and louder. He wraps his arms tightly around Katsuki's neck, moaning into the kiss. Katsuki starts kissing along Izuku's jaw, down his chin and to his neck. From the base of his neck trailing up to Izuku's scent gland. Sucking hard and lapping his tongue all over Izuku's scent gland "D-do.. i-it... Kacchan.. M-mark m-me...!" Izuku moans. Katsuki smirks, "Soon baby, just a little longer." he responds. 

After what felt like days, condoms were tied off and tossed to the ground. The nest was in disarray, the room reeked, mixing of pheromones and the 2 were covered in sweat. Katsuki had Izuku bent over pounding his hole with no mercy. "AHHH! Ka-Kacchan!!! I-I'm...g-gonna... c-cum again!" Izuku yelled, moaning in pure bliss. "Me too.. I'm close too, baby" Katsuki responded leaning over Izuku's back. Licking up Izuku's back towards his scent gland again.This should be the right time. Katsuki thinks to himself making his way up to the back of Izuku's neck. "B-bite me!" Izuku says, glancing back at Katsuki with half-lidded eyes. Katsuki glances back, smirks and continues lapping up his scent gland. He bares his fangs and plunges them into Izuku's neck.

"HNGH! AHH!" Izuku moans. The pleasure and pain from the bite was enough to make him moan in pure pleasure as he shoots his load all over the sheets. Katsuki releases Izuku's neck, retracting his fangs and licking up the blood from the bite. "Ngh! ahh! haah!" Izuku moans. Katsuki's growing knot was pressing against his sweet spot. "T-there! That... f-feels.. g-good right... t-there!" Katsuki trusts faster, his movements become erratic and sloppy as he feels his knot grows larger coming close to his climax. 

The 2 breathe heavily. Trusting and moaning, enjoying being entangled with each other. They kiss passionately both hitting their climax. Katsuki continues thrusting while he releases so they can both ride their climax. They stare into each other's eyes, sharing a sweet little kiss before Katsuki pulls out and collapses beside Izuku. Katsuki gets up throwing on his boxers. "Where are you going?" Izuku asks. Katsuki turns and looks at him and leans down. "I'm going to get the bath ready, I'll be back in a minute, baby" he tells him, kissing his forehead. 

A couple minutes later, Katsuki returns. He leans in, picking up Izuku. He chuckles throwing his arms around Katsuki's neck. Carrying him into the bathroom, he places Izuku into the tub. Pulling off his boxers he climbs in and sits Izuku between his legs. Izuku leans back, soaking in the hot bath, in his new mate's arms. "This feels nice" Izuku says, barely above a whisper. Katsuki kisses the back of Izuku's head. "We're officially mated now" Katsuki responds back. Izuku smiles. "Lean forward. I'll wash your hair" Katsuki says as he grabs a cup from the side of the tub.

"How's your heat?" Katsuki asks, scrubbing shampoo into Izuku's hair. "Mmm... It's definitely over now, I feel much better" Izuku responds. "Good, we have a lot of planning to do." Katsuki tells him. Izuku smirks, a slightly evil chuckle escaping his mouth. "Time to plan the wildest bloodbath this world has ever seen!" he exclaims. Katsuki shivers, a smirk pulling on his face. He just became mates with the most dangerous omega he's ever met... And he couldn't be any happier.

C/N:

Wow! After all that detail I'll admit I slipped a tiny tiny bit in the middle there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! Wonder what these 2 are planning for the Shie Kassaikai!

Stay tuned!