Chapter 42: Private Wedding Pt.1

It had been a couple of weeks since the MidoriDragons moved into the BK Mansion. The article with the wedding announcement was finally out and things were under way. All that was left was the hidden wedding and the fake ceremony. The mansion was busy. Kaminari, Momo and the others were busy collecting data on the Shie Hassaikai movements, while Shinso, Mei and Sero were creating and building weapons. Everyone got along from the very start and ended up working well together. Mina and Uraraka were sharing sniping techniques with each other while Aizawa, Iida and Asui were training other members and walking them through the security plans for the ceremony. Kirishima and Shoto however, were at their wits end with Izuku and Katsuki as they helped plan the actual wedding that was taking place 4 days before the ceremony. Everything had to be done beforehand to complete the merging of both organizations.

"We need to at least dress up a little!" Izuku yelled at Katsuki. "It's just going to be us and these 2 idiots! Katsuki yelled back. The 2 couldn't see eye to eye. Even though it was a secret wedding, it was still a wedding nonetheless. Izuku wanted to make it special while Katsuki didn't see the point. "Can I just chime in here for a sec?" Kirishima asked gaining the 2 angry heads' attention. "I understand your point Bakubro but Deku does have a point." He stated. "I agree..." Shoto started, "Even though it's not a big extravagant wedding, it is still a wedding. You 2 will only be able to do this once." he continues "It may just be us 4 and Aizawa finalizing the vows.. But, we could make it more intimate." Shoto finishes. Izuku looked at his alpha with a smug look. Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked at the 2 right hands "What exactly do you 2 have in mind?" he asked, irritated with the fighting. "Why don't we treat it as what it is... We'll have all of the commanders here as witnesses, Shoto and I will still sign the witness lines on the certificate" Kirishima starts. "We'll make it as small and intimate as possible. We can use the new meeting room for the wedding and that way it's still special for both of you" Shoto finishes Kirishima's explination. The 2 look at each other and nod in agreement.

A few days later, it was the night before the wedding. Izuku, Momo and Uraraka were in the closet going through Izuku's outfits picking out what he was going to wear when he married his mate in the morning. Katsuki was laying in bed reading a book, listening to the 3 bicker back and forth about what would look best and how his make up should compliment his outfit. "How much longer is this going to take?" Katsuki shouted from the the bedroom. Izuku popped his head out looking at Katsuki. "Tomorrow's a special day Kacchan! I have to make sure your jaw hits the floor!" he said, smiling and then running back into the closet.

After another 30 minutes the 3 finally came to an agreement. With a few changes to the outfit Izuku would wear Uraraka left with the clothes on a hanger hidden in a garment bag. Katsuki watched as she closed the door remembering Momo and Izuku were still in the closet. Putting his book down 'I can finally have my omega back and get to bed' he thought to himself as he stretched his arms out. Momo and Izuku walked out of the closet and start walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Katsuki asked cocking his eyebrow. "I'm sleeping in Momo's room tonight! I have to be up early so I can get ready to marry you!" Izuku informs looking at Katsuki. "Like hell you are! I'll be damned if you don't get in this bed right now!" Katsuki demanded. Izuku furrowed his brows. "It's okay Zu, Uraraka and I can wake you up before Bakugou wakes up and sneak you out of here." Momo smiles nodding at Katsuki.

The next morning Uraraka snuck into Izuku and Katsuki's room. Waking him up, the 2 leave Katsuki to sleep a little longer. They make their way to Momo's room to start getting Izuku ready. It was 8 in the morning and the 2 were to be married at 1 in the afternoon. The 3 sit around on Momo's couch waiting for the rest of the girls to show up. A little while later around 8:30, Jiro, Mina, Asui and Mei show up with all their clothes and accessories. "Ladies, lets have some snacks and coffee before we start getting our little dragon ready to get married!" Momo announces to everyone in the room. Momo starts pouring the coffee while Uraraka grabs the garment bag that had Izuku's outfit in it. She places it on a coat rack and opens it up. All the women were stunned at the beautiful adjustments Uraraka made to the suit and Izuku started to tear up. "As always, you share my brain down to every final detail" he says hugging Uraraka tightly.

Down in Izuku and Katsuki's room, Katsuki is woken up by knocking on his door. "WHAT?!" Katsuki yells rubbing sleep from his eyes. Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoto, Shinso, Iida, Sero and Aizawa walk in. "The FUCK do you guys want that you needed to wake me up!" he grumbles. "You're getting married today dude!" Kaminari says excitedly as he skips to the curtains, flinging them open. Katsuki winces at how bright the sun shined through, blinding him in the process. Shoto was carrying a garment bag with him and handed it to Sero. "And?" he questioned looking at the group getting comfortable on his couches. "And! We're here to help you get ready!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Just because it isn't a big ole' grand wedding doesn't mean you can't look your best!" Sero said walking over to Katsuki's closet to put the garment bag down. "Go in my closet and I'll put a bullet in your skull, Tape Face!" Katsuki huffs climbing out of bed, heading to the bathroom. Sero laughs and continues into the closet anyway. "Say what you want but you know Deku will kill you first if you don't take today as seriously as him" Kirishima commented making Katsuki halt. 'He really would kill me too, huh?' Katsuki thought and chuckled. 

C/N:

They're finally getting married! I had a lot of fun writing the wedding chapters. I think I actually went a little overboard BUT who doesn't love a good bakudeku mafia wedding?

Anywhoooooo, On to part 2!