Chapter 3

Morning Basil". Katherine and the twins headed over to Arthur who had passed he used portkey to a wizard named Basil, who had thrown it into a box of used portkeys.

"Hello there Arthur, not on duty eh? Its alright for some. We've been here all night, better get out of the way, got a big party coming in from the black forest at five-fifteen. Hang on, ill find your campsite...Weasley, Weasley" He looked down at his parchment, "About a quarter of a mile's walk over there, the first field you come to. Site managers called Mr Roberts. Diggory, second field ask for Mr Payne".

"Thanks Basil" He beckoned for the group of kids to follow him as they made their way to the campsite when they eventually came across who Katherine assumed to be Mr Roberts.

"Morning!" Called Arthur.

"Morning"

"Would you be Mr Roberts?"

"Aye I would and who are you?" Mr Roberts replied. Katherine looked around, she watched as Arthur and Harry moved a little bit away and started counting what looked like muggle money. She was about to head over when they handed it over to Mr Roberts, who Arthur conversed with a little before a wizard showed up and modified his memory. Katherine winced; she hated the way some wizards treated muggles.

"Obliviate" The wizard said sharply whilst pointing is wand at Mr Roberts, who's eyes then glossed over.

"A map of the campsite for you and your change" Mr Roberts said.

"Thank you very much" Arthur politely replied before the wizard who had shown up escorted them across the massive field and to their campsite.

"Are you alright Kat?" George had lent down to whisper in her ear.

"Yeah, I just don't like the way some wizards treat muggles is all" George nodded his head at her in agreeance. Katherine and George hurried to catch up with everyone just as they arrived at the campsite.

"Couldn't have a better spot, The field is just on the other side of the woods there" Arthur pointed so everyone would know, "We're as close as we could be, right, no magic allowed. Strictly speaking, not when we're out in these numbers on muggle land. We'll be putting these tents up by hand, shouldn't be too difficult...Muggles do it all the time, here Harry, where do you reckon, we start?" Arthur looked at Harry. Harry and Hermione got to work setting up the tents, everyone else just watched, as none of them knew what Harry and Hermione were doing and Arthur got way too excited when it came to using the mallet which caused Katherine and the twins to laugh, they finally managed to get both tents up. "We'll be a bit cramped, but I think we'll squeeze in. Come and have a look." Arthur crawled into the first tent, followed closely by the twins, Katherine, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Harry.

Katherine, Ginny and Hermione then headed into the girls tent to have a look. "So, Kat, do you have a thing for my brother?" Ginny asked, very bluntly.

"Erm, which one?" Katherine asked, trying to sound uninterested, but it was too late, Ginny and Hermione had already seen the blush creeping up her face.

"George of course" Ginny laughed and sat down on one of the bunks.

"I- ". Just as she was about to answer George poked his head into the tent.

"I heard my name, are you girls gossiping about me?" He sent an over exaggerated wink Katherine's way that caused her blush to deepen.

"No, we weren't Georgie, now why have you got your head sticking into our tent?" Katherine replied whilst setting her bag down on one of the bunks.

"Me and Fred are going to buy some face paint, are you coming Kat? Also, Hermione the boys are waiting for you, dads sending you three to get some water" George looked at Katherine expectantly. She let out a small sigh before nodding and heading towards the tent door.