Chapter 15

"Kat, its time" Harry nudged he slightly, causing he to look around and see nothing until I hand from under he invisibility cloak appeared and practically dragged her out of the dorm and down to the fire place. All was silent until a hissing from the fire caught her attention, she then jumped slightly a Sirius's face appeared.

"Sirius how are you?" Harry asked.

"Never mind me, how are you? It's nice to see you Katherine" Sirius replied.

"Like wise Pads" Katherine mumbled whilst yawning.

"I'm-" Harry went to say fine but Katherine shot him a look, so he went into full detail about everything that was happening at Hogwarts. "And now Hagrid's just shown me what coming in the first task, and its dragons, Sirius, and I'm a goner" Harry groaned, and this caused Katherine to giggle.

"Dragons we can deal with, Harry, but we'll get to that in a minute - I haven't got long here... I've broken into a wizarding house to use the fire, but they could be back at any time. There are things I need to warn you about, and besides you have a literal dragon sitting beside you" Sirius said, his eyes darting around a little.

"What?" Harry asked in a little bit of disbelief, what could be worse than dragons.

"Karkaroff, Harry he was a death eater, you know what death eaters are don't you?" Sirius asked.

"Of course he does, so do I, why do you think I've been helping Harry avoid him" Katherine bit out. Sounding a little mean than she intended, "sorry I'm tired" she grumbled out at the look on Harry's face.

"He was caught, he was in Azkaban with me, but he got released. Id bet everything that's why Dumbledore wanted an Auror at Hogwarts this year, to keep an eye on him. Moody caught Karkaroff, put him in Azkaban in the first place" Sirius stated, this news shocked both Katherine and Harry.

"Karkaroff got released? Why did they release him?" Harry asked now in total disbelief.

"Because he probably gave them the names of others, am I right Pads?" Katherine asked.

"You are indeed Kat. He said he'd seen the error of his ways, then he named the names. He put a load of other people in his place, he's not very popular in there I can tell you, and since he's got out from what I could tell, he's been teaching the Dark Arts to every student who passes through that school of his, so you better watch out for the students as well" Sirius responded.

Katherine had started to fall asleep on he sofa when Harry and Sirius started talking about Moody, she closed her eyes for what felt like minutes but had actually turned into a few hours, Harry had to say goodbye to Sirius due to Ron appearing. Katherine had awoken to Harry shaking her the next morning.

"Harry if you put your hands on me, one more time, you wont have hands" Katherine growled as she opened an eye to glare at him and noticed Fred and George behind wearing amusing smiles.

"Sorry Kat but I kind of need your help with the first task" Harry replied so quietly no one but Katherine could hear him. She sighed before nodding and getting up.

"Let me go and get dressed and then we will get started" she said before rushing off. She was ready in twenty minutes, and that included her morning routine. "Right come on" She dragged him out, the twins following close behind and straight to Dumbledores office. "Wait here" she spoke quickly before heading up the stairs as the gargoyle had let her past.

"Is she always up at Dumbledore's office?" Harry asked the twins.

"Yep, usually me and Fred can go in with her, but I think today she is in a rush" George said and not a moment latter Katherine came rushing down the stairs.