Chapter 12

Katherine, George and Fred were walking through the corridors of the castle chatting and laughing amongst themselves, the twins had just tried to enter the tournament and ended up with beards, so they had just come from the hospital wing, it was the day after Katherines incident and whilst she had a few headaches around Igor Karkaroff, the Durmstrang Headmaster, Professor snape and Professor Moody she has otherwise gone without another incident. Athena had spoken to her, as had Elise surprisingly. Suddenly a girl from Beauxbatons approached the three, well actually George and ignored the existence of Fred and Katherine.

"Bonjour" she said whilst smiling at George, who looked down at Katherine with a confused look.

"It means good morning George, its French" Katherine spoke softly, trying to hide the amusement in her voice. The girl shot Katherine a very dirty look.

"My name is Emily" the girl called Emily spoke in very good English.

"I'm George, this is my twin Fred" Fred gave a small wave, "and my girlfriend, Katherine" George said, making a point to put emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"Its nice to meet you George, I was wondering if you could take me on a tour of this wonderful castle" Emily tried to sound flirtatious whilst placing a hand on George's chest, who to give him credit, stepped back.

"I unfortunately cannot" George said quickly whilst looking at his brother to help, who looked shocked that this was happening, "but my brother can". He finished quickly.

"I want you to show me" Emily said whilst laughing, taking another step closer, "I'm sure your friend wont mind" she said whilst casting a glance over to Katherine. That however pushed Katherine too far.

"I'm pretty sure my love said no, and if I were you id be careful" Katherine spoke in a low sort of growl, startling George and this Emily. "Parce que si tu remets tes mains sur lui, Emily, tu les perdras" Katherine spoke fluently, without missing a beat and stared Emily down. (Translation – Cause if put your hands back on him, Emily, you'll lose them.)

"Est-ce une menace?" Emily asked. (Is it a threat?)

"No, it's a promise" Katherine growled out as he eyes changed colour, however the most peculiar thing happened, one turned purple and the other royal blue. Emily ran off down he hall in a huff after realising she wasn't going to get anywhere with George.

"Miss Willow!" the trio jumped at the sound of Dumbledores voice. Katherine turned to look at the headmaster, her eyes still not changed back to her original colour.

"Yes Professor Dumbledore?" Katherine responded curtly.

"Maybe you and the Weasleys would like to take a walk out to your clearing, after all you do have a spare bit of time" Dumbledore replied kindly, and Katherine just gave a nod and grabbed the twins hands before stomping off to the forest.

"Fred, you don't have to come if you don't want to, but if you do, under no circumstances can you approach Athena unless George gives you the say so" Katherine spun around at the edge of the forest to face Fred.

"Understood Kat, but I am coming" Fred said with a strange excitement. Katherine nodded before starting to lead them into the forest, however she heard the cry of her own kind, which caused a partial shift to happen startling the three of them.

"This way, Athena is reacting to the call of her own kind" Katherine spoke quickly, taking off into a jog with the twins having to jog to keep up with her. After a few minutes Katherine broke through the tree line and was shocked into silence, in front of her. Four fully grown dragons, trapped in cages.

"Fred, George, Kat?" Charlies voice broke them out of their shock, "what ae you guys doing here, your not supposed to know that they're here" Charlie rushed out in a panic.