⭐Synopsis, content, & disclaimer⭐

Notice: This story will undergo revising and editing in the Summer of 2024.

Thank you for 2K reads! This is amazing! 

Synopsis:

Anichi Kimani Rodríguez just bought a Stray Kids album for a video call event promotion for the first time. They know the odds are stacked against them, but a fan's hope is all they've got. Maybe they'd get lucky and get to show her favorite 8 singers and dancers some love. 

All she wanted was to cheer them on, but will they get more than they bargained for?

**

Christopher Bahng Chan is the leader of the very popular Kpop group, Stray Kids. He does video calls often, speaking with hundreds of fans per promotion period. For some reason, he felt this particular day would be special. 

Will it be everything he hoped it would be, or more? 

Content: mature themes and language.

Disclaimer:

This is a fictional story out of my own imagination.

The timeline of some events might not necessarily match the real life sequence of events (fan meets, album releases, pictures, songs, etc) I'll try, though.

The story is not meant to guide your opinion on who the boys are. While I'll try to make each boy act according to my perception of their personality, keep in mind they might act out of (real life) character from your point of view.

Similarities in the story to real life events are purely coincidental.

I don't promote the sexuality or gender identity of any SKZ member.

I reserve the right to rewrite previous chapters as the story progresses. 😁

Hope you enjoy this story!!🥰
I love you!

Hope you enjoy this story!!🥰 I love you!