5 ⭐ Beginnings Pt. 1

Wow!
What. Just. Happened? Did I just spend over 2 hours talking to Christopher Bahng Chan!???
That was magical!! He is so amazing and easy to talk to. He's my bias for a reas- OH MY GOD! I forgot about my Zoom name!! Anichi Kimani!!! You really showed him ALL your foolishness today, didn't ya!
Chris' Banger!??? *hand to forehead*

He's a walking green flag, for sure. He didn't mention it, and he actually kept talking to me. What a guy!

*Yawns* Oookay. Let's take a little nap. I doubt he'll call any time soon, if at all, but just in case, let's leave the ring-tone on, and LOUD... oh! Let me change ringtone.

*looks through sound options* This is it... 🎵 "Iron man in the streets, but I'm better than Tony, Woooow, she's hot (hot, hot)..."🎵

They can't stop giggling.

If only Chan knew. I'm definitely gonna mess with him some more later.

OH! I should send him a message, in case I clonk out.

*types* FYI, Taking a short nap. Will wake up in about an hour, but wanted you to know, just in case.

<message from private number>
Hehe, fair enough. There should only be one of us who's sleep-deprived. Sweet dreams!. 🤙

*****
*Chan almost typed "Dream of me!" but deleted it.*
*****

Ani sends him a GIF...

<message from private number>

Hehe. I'll be fine!! Go sleep!! TTYL

Ani sends another GIF with a message.

Okay, 10-4! Ani out!

*Chan thinks* 아, 귀여워! [Oh, cute!]

An hour and a half later, Ani wakes up and immediately goes to check their phone on the off chance they were dreaming. They were not. There, they saw Chan's messages, with an unread one.

<message from private number>
Ani Kimani (I love saying that! Hehe) I'm done with my meeting, and back in the studio. I didn't want to wake you up, so I didn't call.
If you still feel like talking, let me know, so I can call you. I know it's morning over there, so if you have stuff to do, don't worry. We can talk whenever you're free.

Thinking out loud, Anichi can't help but marvel at their new acquaintance...

Dang! I could get used to all this kindness. He's such a considerate guy. Can we actually become friends? He's so my people!!

*types*
I'm up, but let me take a shower and fix myself something to eat, and I'll let you know ASAP.
Have you eaten?

<message from private number>
Sounds good. Haven't eaten yet, but I just ordered something; it should be here in about 20 minutes.

*types*
Oh! I have an idea! How about we eat together? You up for another video call? I'm used to eating alone, but good company is better. 어때? [Equivalent to "what do you think? In this situation]

<message from private number>
좋아요! [okay, or great]

*types*
알았어 나중에 봐 [ok, see you later]

<message from private number>
Oooh! Your Korean is so good!

*types* I am better at saying the phrases, so I speak into Google translate to confirm, and to check the spelling. I'm still very basic, so I only know a few phrases/words.

Ok. I won't reply for a bit. Gonna wash up and then heat myself some food.
See you in a bit. 🥰

<message from private number>
🤙

**

Was Ani really going to become friends with the leader of one of the most world-renowned Kpop groups in the genre's history?

They really felt like they were in an episode of "PUNKED" and Ashton Kutcher would pop out, letting them off the hook.

In reality, making friends was not an easy task for Ani ever since the incident, and Andréa was the only one who actually sought Anichi out, and brought comfort and true friendship in her life.

Regardless of social status, making a new friend was important to them, and so they'd give it a try, since there was nothing to lose.

Although he was younger than her, they liked Chan's personality, respected his talent, as well as his intellect, but most of all, Ani loved his kind heart. He was a softie just like her, and so to find another friend as mushy and cringy as she was, was a blessing.

Following a shower, ingredients were heated up and plated, so Ani proceeded to voice text their new friend.

The message said "헤이, 뭐 해?" In a sweet, whisper voice [Hey, what are you doing?]

******
Chan listened to the message with earbuds, so the ASMR-like message tickled his brain all the way to his heart. 

So is THIS what Stay feel when I send the same message on Bubble!? No wonder they send me replies like "Rizz for no reason? Wae??" I get it now!! This got me gigglin'-n-kicking my feet, for why??

******

After exchanging logistics text messages, the couple decided to FaceTime each other for their virtual dinner/brunch date...

A/N:

I wonder what "incident" Ani went though and I wonder how this friendship will evolve. I hope they'll both be okay.