4 ⭐ Yhprum's Law Pt. 2

After seeing how sad Anichi was to end the call, Chan asked them to wait a few minutes.

He came back dressed a bit more comfortably, and said that he'd make it up to Ani by staying a little longer and having a nice chat. 

I mean, you did wait 20 minutes for me after waiting for all the other calls, yeah? I'm actually now in my studio, on my personal computer. I have no more schedules. 

🎵I'm yours!🎵 *giggles*

Ani couldn't believe their ears

Almost as if speaking to herself, they exclaim, "Wow!" I should really play the lottery! 

What do you mean?, Chan asks.

Well, you see, (Ani goes double speed again) usually group order managers  - which I'm not- win these events. I am just a poor teacher who could only purchase one album; a one in a million chance, and I got it. On top of that, you're telling me you'll spend more time with me, just because? ¡Ay Dios mío, esto está de película, en serio!

You speak Spanish?

I do!  They say proudly. I'm originally from the island of Puerto Rico. 

Oh, reeealee? He says, with probing interest.

¡Sí, señor! The land of "Despacito!" Hahaha!!

So cool! I've always wanted to learn Spanish. Maybe you could teach me? 

I'd be honored, my kind sir!

Ani pauses, and looks to their upper right, in thought, and Chan studies them carefully.

You know, honestly, thinking about it, this makes perfect sense.

I don't follow.  He tilts his head and looks intently into the camera, focusing on every word Ani says.

Anichi smiles, and starts... Well, first of all, this is who you've shown Stay to be, consistently, for years. I mean, if you are "acting" like you're Stays' biggest fan, who truly loves us, you deserve an Oscar. Believe me, I've looked for inconsistencies. I 've searched for flaws. Now, you're not perfect, obviously, but you are consistently yourself. You're very giving of yourself - sometimes too much- *pointing at the screen*, and have a high sense of commitment and integrity. You've shown that to me today.

I appreciate that. Thank you, Anichi 

Oh, you can call me Ani or whatever you want. Also, before you have to go, I have to tell you that you and SKZ always arrive on time. Somehow, some way, either through song, a video, a message, a once-in-a-lifetime video call event... an unmuted mic *wink*,  you come through for us. Thank you. 

Gosh! It feels so weird telling this to an artist thousands of miles away, whom I'll never meet, and I'm positive you've heard this before, but once I became aware of your existence, and learned your personalities, I became happy and sad at the same time.

*Chan frowns a little and tilts his head in wonder.No, I don't believe I've heard anyone say this before. Can you explain?

*Ani sighs, with glossy, emotional eyes* Because there are eight people, on the other side of the planet, whom I would love to be friends with -true friends- but  I won't ever get the chance to.  You are all my kind of people, though if I'm being fully transparent, honestly, out of all eight, you are the one I gravitate to the most. I love all of you, but you're the one I worry about the most. You're the one I wish I had on speed dial, to be able to check in on you, and see if you're okay, and listen to you vent about anything and everything, without judgment or fear, and just be there for you. *sigh*

Wow, I just said all that, out loud. I'm so sorry! I must sound like a sasaeng. 

Ani lowers their head, then buries their face in their hands, peeking through by separating their fingers.

*silence*

A/N: 

Thank you for reading my story.

I wonder what Chan's reaction to all this will be. He seems a bit overwhelmed.

Any predictions?