9 ⭐ Reality Check

Are you kidding me, hyung!?

Hyunjin, let me explain!

Explain? Explain what!?
That you are CALLING...

SHHHHH!!!!
*Chan puts his index finger on his own mouth*

Hyuinjin now repeats, whispering... That you are calling a fan!??? 

You didn't give her your phone number, right?

Of course not, I'm not completely out of it!

I realized during the Zoom call that I had to hang up to go to the meeting, and I panicked. Everything in my whole being was screaming at me to not let her go.

I just took a chance, okay? 

I asked for her number, and she said yes.

Of course she said yes, hyung!
You're her bias!!!!

That's not it at all, Hyunjin... I trust her. I'm being careful, of course, but I feel she's sincere.

The problem is, she wants to be my friend.

If you trust her, why is that a problem?

Because I really like her, Hyunjin, romantically. I don't remember the last time I felt like this, if ever, but I'm pretty sure it is 100 percent one-sided! She doesn't seem to see me as anything other than a friend, and I don't know what to do. I feel completely comfortable being myself with her, and also completely out of sorts. Like right now, I just want to tell you to get the hell out, so I can call her. I miss her already. I met her literally less than 5 hours ago, and I miss her!! How have I been able to live my life without her? I can't imagine it. Am I obsessed?

Damn, Hyung!? 

I can honestly say I've never seen you like this, 

even when you were 'in love' with 'you know who'. 

 Do you think you could possibly be in love with her already?

No. I think we need to know each other better for it to be real love, but I know I like her a lot and want to get to know her better. 

I'm safe right now. I text and call her from my private number, and she actually thanked me for that because she didn't want the responsibility of knowing my number yet.

She really looks out for us. She's a great Stay!

Well, I hope this doesn't blow up in our faces, but even if it does, you know I've got your back, the same way you had mine during Kingdom.

They sound amazing,
but I still think we should
tell the guys, though. This way we
all can support you from the start.

You're right. I'll call a SKZ-only
meeting in the morning
and come clean.

Now, can you please get out?
I really want to talk to her!!

Fine, but can I say hi!?

*sigh* Okay, but make it short. I don't wanna share.

****

A/N:  

I love how aware he is that this is not yet love. So many people don't understand the beginnings of love versus real, long-lasting love.

He's got it bad, though! 

Are you enjoying this?  Let me know in the comments and if you could, please press the star to vote.