9 ⭐🌶🌶 Friends Pt. 4

Red lights is a must here...
🌶🌶 CW: spice level increase. Male solo.

Chan's mind was going crazy with images of Anichi and thoughts on how he'd love to give her the pleasure she deserved.

He HAD to hang up, otherwise he might have lost of his decorum.

Once he hung up, he let his imagination run wild, and at this point, his underwear had a very distinct wet spot where the tip of his hardened member laid.

Just now, Ani had been wearing a similar outfit to the one she'd worn the first time they ate together on video. However, this time, it had been a black super crop top, with a pink tank underneath, and white shorts... no bra. Fuck, she hated bras, and he loved her for it!!

The image of her breasts was fresh in his mind, she was beautiful to him, so her breasts were beautiful; he didn't care about their appearance; they were hers, and that's all that mattered. He reeealy had a hard time ignoring her nipples.

She had clearly been aroused while talking about her sexual preferences, and they looked good enough to be lovingly pinched, twisted, bitten, licked and sucked. Oh, how he wished he could do whatever she wanted him to do to them!

He was so hard just thinking about it that his underwear couldn't hold him anymore; his dick peaking out of the slit in his boxers, just oozing desire out of it, begging to be touched, and so he did.

He imagined kissing her luscious lips in an ever so gentle kiss that would grow in intensity by the second. He'd kiss her down her neck, going behind her to intentionally focus on the back of it, just as she'd said. Her back touching his chest, he'd gently caress her nipples, and make her moan his name. Boy did he love it when she said his name in regular conversation! He imagined it would sound heavenly in the heat of passion.

He now gently stroked his penis up and down, imagining rubbing it against her beautiful ass. Oh, how he wished he could touch it, squeeze it and penetrate her as she bent over that table of hers in the living room, while she rubbed her clit. "Both are important!" he remembered her saying.

By now he had increased his rhythm, softly moaning her name, so his members wouldn't hear. Looking at the screen recordinghe had taken, he squeezed as he stroked, then released, pretending he was pumping her hard, slowly but hard, his balls smacking against her ass, then increasing in intensity, as she called to be fucked harder and faster each time.

Ohh, did he wish he could hear her scream with pleasure... "Chris, fuck me!! Fuck me harder, please!!! Right there, Christopher!!!"

Those were words he dreamed of hearing. Nothing would make him happier than to give her the pleasure she always wanted, but could never get from the men she dated.

He wrapped his hand around the tip of his member and rubbed in a circular motion, using his own fluids as lubrication. He loved having his head rubbed. His other hand squeezed the base tightly.
He dared imagine her wrapping her mouth around his penis, while her hand held the base, rubbing the head with her tongue, going round and round, while he licked her clitoris and fingered her at the same time, arching his fingers to find her G-spot.

That image was enough to get him to climax and cum in full ecstasy. If this was just his imagination, he couldn't help but wonder how making love to his beloved Ani would be. Probably the closest thing to heaven one could possibly get.

***

Another piece above by Georgia O-Keeffe.