27 ⭐ Transfiguration

Chan decided to get an apartment with a recording studio to L.A. and work some months in the U.S. and others in Korea, so he could visit with Ani often.

She would come to L.A. or he would go to her, he also took her to Australia to meet his family, and she to Puerto Rico to meet hers.

**

Another year passed by, and now they'd been together for 2 years!

Chan had never been more in love, 3racha Entertainment (or 3RE- pronounced three) had now been created, and Stray Kids were under 3RE, having all left JYPE.

Members had decided to do their military service together, but Chan and Felix didn't have to, so they would be producing and releasing unit and solo material, as well as promoting group content, and music/music videos that had been recorded well in advance for Stay.

Stay never felt alone in those 2 years of military service.

Every so often, while a member was on leave, Chan would record their meeting for lunch or dinner as a way to keep Stay posted on how everyone was doing in the service.

After one more year, knowing the members had about 8-10 months left on their military service, and Stray Kids would be back together again in comeback stages, as a whole group, Chan did the only thing his heart was screaming at him to do.

{6 months prior}

Months prior, Anichan had been undergoing couples training. These were virtual classes meant to prepare couples, who were considering marriage in the future, by having those conversations every couple should have before making their union permanent.

They discussed children, finances, living location, their sexual life, you name it, they talked about it.

They had decided that if ever they were to get married, Ani could still teach online from anywhere in the world. She preferred to live in Korea, and having consulted with her institution they would have no issues with it, as long as she could come in person once a year, to administer tests for nurses and stay current on her continuing education hours and licensing requirements.

If blessed with children, they would be raised in Korea, but at an international school, so they could grow up multilingual and exposed to people of different cultures.

On Chan's professional side, things were about to transform!

3RE would have their headquarters in Korea, with the office in L.A.

Once out of the military, Changbin and Jisung would run as Codirectors of Korean operations; Chan would be in charge of L.A. operations.

Lee Know and Seungmin would direct talent scouting and development, with Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin in charge of dance, acting, media and voice teachers, among others.

All eight members, however, would still produce and perform music, and would be equal members of the board of directors of 3Racha Entertainment, but now, their era of producing new artists for the 5th and 6th generations of Kpop was to be underway.

{present time}

With Hyunjin's and Andréa's help, he coordinated for Anichi to come to L.A. and visit Chan.

Anichi was not a fan of opulence, so Chan planned a simple evening at the beach.

There was a beautiful canopy with lights, and both friends were there waiting for both of them.

They stopped halfway to the canopy, and Anichi noticed Andréa there, and all 7 remaining Stay Kids members, all allowed to be on leave for the weekend, then there was one more person she didn't recognize.