5 ⭐ An Idol's Hope, Pt. 3

Somehow the day had been full of little obstacles. Nothing major, but enough to get one annoyed; first he noticed Han Jisung had used the last of his body lotion, then Changbin had eaten the last of the protein bars, and he looked for his favorite hoodie for about 30 minutes only to remember he'd sent it to get laundered. 

I really hope the video call event goes better than this!  He thought. 

It didn't. 

There had been tech issues throughout the whole event, which made the calls last longer.

As leader, he was not going to let Stay go without them having a good time, despite the lagging and some people even getting disconnected, so every fan their fair amount of time with each of the members.

He felt so sorry for those waiting for their turn, so he instructed Div. 1 staff to take down everyone's email and mailing address. Every fan would get an apology email detailing that they would receive signed SKZ merchandise in the mail as a way to make up for all the issues. It's the least they could do. 

As the last call was finally underway, he looked at staff unplugging and packing away every member's station, as soon as they were done. First was Jeongin, then Seungmin... etc. Chan checked on the two youngest, as he knew that an intriguing fan was in the calls. 

"Hey, how was that last call with Anichi?" How are they? He whispered. 

Both boys nod and tell him they were cool. Jeongin told him how they liked his song and cheered him on, and Seungmin, how excited they were to talk to him. 

Seungmin said "They're definitely the kind of call you want as the last one. Very excited, and they seem to truly care for us. You'll like them. They also said they wanted me to play a main lead chaebol in a drama, so..." He bragged.

Chan giggles and agrees. "They're not wrong! You'd be great! Maybe we should talk to Div1!"

Seungmin said he wasn't sure, but that if the right opportunity came along, he'd consider it, knowing that Stay and his members would support him. 

More members are done, and now Changbin is speaking with Anichi. Chan perks up an ear, realizing the fan was in tears, and sees Lee Know messing with Changbin saying "ya!!!! daleun paen-eul ulge mandeulgo iss-eo?!!"
Chan giggles quietly when Changbin's face goes beet red!

*thinking* Aww, they really seem to be happy to talk to us. I must make sure to leave them with a great impression, and try to put them at ease. 

Turning to his left, he whispers "Hey Lee Know, don't make them cry, yeah?"

Lee know rolls his eyes at his only hyung, and says with an official military-style voice, "알겠습니다!" [yes, sir.] and bows 90 degrees.
[The sass is strong with this one.]

The tech issues continued, so Binnie took a little longer, then it was Lee Know's turn. 

Chan sees Lee Know smiling and talking about cats, so he knew the fan had to have been smiling.

All of a sudden, Chan's station goes dark.

He looks at staff and whispers "어머! 어떡해?" [Oh my, what to do?] and points at his screen.

Staff begin to start working on his station, and in the meantime, they communicate with Anichi, informing them of the situation. 

Chan was so angry. He had looked forward to this, but it's just the way the day had gone.

He still was gracious to staff, who continuously apologized to him, expressing it would never happen again. 

He was upset,  but it wasn't the staff's fault. Sometimes technology rebels against the humans!

A/N:

I love seeing things from Chan's perspective. What do you think so far? 

If you could please star or comment, that would let me know how I'm doing. Let me know what you think!