8⭐Some Enchanted Evening Pt. 1

A/N: Reader, please play the song above before starting this short chapter.☝🏾 

______________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Anichi cut the call, Chan got to work. Honestly, he's never been so eager to get home. The thought of talking to Ani again made him so happy. He quickly packed up his things, cleaned up the studio, made sure he didn't forget anything, and turned off all the lights, all in about 5 minutes flat!

On his way home, he played "Some Enchanted Evening" on his phone. With his musical theater background, he couldn't help but think of this song from "South Pacific" when thinking about the events of the evening. A few hours ago, Anichi was a stranger, and now... he couldn't imagine ever letting her go. The song just expressed all he felt right now. 

When he got home, the other 3racha members were being loud, as usual, having some sort of discussion on whether Aglio e Olio or Pyongyang Naengmyeon was the superior noodle dish.

Changbin, of course, would not budge on Aglio e Olio, and Chan wondered why Han even bothered engaging in this argument in the first place with the pasta king!

Chan looked at Hyunjin, who was on his way to the fridge to get a drink, with a "WTF?" look on his face, pointing at the two rappers, and Hyunjin just shrugged his shoulders and said "Don't ask, hyung!"

They both shook their heads and headed to their respective rooms. On his way to his room though, Chan turned around and knocked on Hyunjin's door. When he heard the dancer tell him to come in, he opened the door and with a sweet voice said...

Hyunjinah! Our lovely, pretty Hyunjinah...

Oh, no, Hyung... What is going on?

Can I talk to you? Is it ok if I close the door?

Oh, sure, hyung. Is everything okay?

*putting his hand on his neck and looking down.*

Yeah, everything is great. Um... Promise to keep quiet, yeah? I don't want the others to hear yet.

Hyung! What is it? He grows concerned.

Please, promise!

Okay, I promise, I'll be quiet. 

He patiently waits for Chan to start.

Well, as you know, I spoke to Anichi today. You know, that last fan We had tech problems with?

Ah, yeah! The one everyone

was making a big deal out of!

Yeah, what was THAT about, by the way?

Well, they all thought she was

your style and you'd like her a lot.

They almost had a collective

myocardial infarction when they

heard you say how beautiful they were!

Myocardial infarction? Really? WTF?

I've been watching a medical

drama lately and it stuck, okay? Don't judge!

Okay! I'm not judging! It's cute!

*sigh* Anyways, was that it?  How was it? 

Were they weird? They said you were her bias. 

Oh no, were they gross! 

Did she tell you to call her mommy? 

*he shivers and gags with his trademark disgusted face* 

OH! No, no, it went great! She's lovely.

Ah, ok. Yeah. she was very sweet! 

She seemed to really love us,

and pays attention to the little things.

I remember they mentioned loving my

turns. I had never heard that before!

I was so touched by that! 

Everyone thought she was nice and down to earth.

Yeah! That's Ani alright! He says as if he's known her for years, with hearts in his eyes.

Hyunjin tilts his head, raising his eyebrow.

Ani?

Nickname?

You're using a fan's nickname?

Uhh.... yeah?  This is what I need to talk to you about.

HYUNG!?

I did a thing.

HYUNG?  Wait, hold on. I have a 

feeling I need to sit down for this.

Hyunjin puts down his painting materials, sits, and faces Chan, giving him his full attention.

******

A/N: You know that feeling when you know the sh*t is about to hit the fan in a movie, so you brace yourself, but you can't help but look!? 

Yeah, that's where I'm at right now!  Will our drama llama keep it cool?