5 ⭐ An Idol's Hope, Pt. 1

*Ani's phone vibrates*

<message from a private number>

Hey, Ani Kimani. It's Channie. Hey, that rhymes! Hehe!
Thank you for today. I didn't want to leave you thinking I wasn't serious. I'll contact you as soon as possible. It won't be longer than 2 hours. Cheers!

Ani read the message, but they couldn't believe their eyes. 

They immediately replied "Thank you. I never doubted you. You're a man of jutdae! 🤌🏾"

<message from a private number>
No! Not you, too!! 

Replies: Deal with it, brothaaaa! 

<message from a private number>
Oi, I feel we're gonna become really good friends. 

Replies: I hope so. I loved talking with you. It's amazing how easy it was to have a conversation with you. You're my style of person! 

<message from a private number>
You're mine. 

Ani stares at the message.

<message from a private number>

Sorry... that was sent prematurely.  You're mine, too. My kind of person, I mean. 

Replies: Hehe! I understood the first time. 걱정 마 친구야
[don't worry, my friend.]

*Chan thinks to himself* 
Jesus, Christopher! What are you doing? Focus! They're gonna get creeped out, and block you! You always come on too strong. Chill! 

**

A/N:

Short intro into chapter 5. Were about to dive into Chan's P.O.V. This should be fun!

I'm trying to update as soon as possible, so I don't have a set schedule. I am excited to find out where this story is going, so I'm writing as fast as I can. I'm super excited to see what happens next.

Love y'all!! 🥰🥰🥰