4 ⭐ Yhprum's Law Pt. 1 'Everything that can go right, will.'

After about 20 minutes, staff called Anichi, apologized again, thanked them for their patience and their suggestion,  graciously accepting their offer.

Ani created the Zoom meeting room and provided the link and code to the staffer via email.

Within minutes, Ani saw the pop-up notification that "Chanie" was in the waiting room. They waited a little bit. 

*thinking* Where's the staffer? Why Only Chan? Oh, maybe Skzigi had issues, and will join in a minute. He signed on as Channie, could he be any cuter? Eeeek! Deep breath... here we go.

Ani clicks on the join request approval button and watches as Christopher Bahng Chan...

Has his camera turned OFF

Has his camera turned OFF. 🤨

However, his mic is on, seemingly unbeknownst to him. Ani freezes in place as they hear Chan talking with staff, and then say, as if on the phone...

"Oh, wooow, they're beautiful! Is Anichi their name? Even the name is stunning! Not a single one of you told me!? Really? Really?"

He said this with the same outraged intonation as when he found pineapple in his burger.

No loyalty!  *Aussie accent* Oh my g-"

*silence*

He sounds a bit confused, like when the computer doesn't want to do what he wants during a live..."mwoya? wae? wae? wae?" and then, an embarrassed  and high pitched whine "an dwaeeeee".

Anichi is speechless, and just stares at the camera, as if they're watching someone else's life, and not theirs. 

Chan finally turns his camera on, clearly embarrassed, and asks with his trademark giggle and hands on his face...

*muffled* "Is.. is there any chance you didn't hear that?"

*Ani thinks* Lord, help me. He's so cute!

As if possessed by some bold spirit, Ani responds by raising an eyebrow and with Lee Know-level confidence says...

"That I'm beautiful? Are you trying to take that back? You obviously didn't mean for me to hear that, or did you?"

*Chan tugging at his earlobes* Naur... I mean, I mean, I mean, I, I would never take that back.

*with both hands up in front of his chest, as if he's in a hold up.* I would NEVAH... take. that. back!

You're in fact very beautiful. I just hope you're not offended. That was very unprofessional of me. I apologize.

Ani says with a very serious face...

Hmmm... I don't think so. 

*Chan freezes in place with a stunned face.*

Ani grins, saying "I don't think you need to apologize, but thank you." and lets him off the hook. 

They tell him they're flattered and not offended at all. He really didn't say anything disrespectful. He could've started some "nasty boy's locker room talk" but he just admired Anichi in the loveliest way. 

She told him "You indeed are "better than Tony!" and suddenly the intro to 3Racha's "Wow" begins playing, and both Ani and Chan crack up laughing. Chan's relieved.

*thinking* He laughed! I made Channie laugh!! Yes! 

Anichi couldn't possibly smile bigger. They were beaming! 

However, it was short lived. When they looked at the computer clock, they frowned.

Aww!  I think time's up. *sighs* My time's up. Gosh, I wish these were longer! You're busy, though. Thank you so much for your time and for keeping your promise. You absolutely did not have to follow through with this event. You are the best, for real!!!