5⭐An Idol's hope, Pt. 5

He was terrified that he somehow he might have offended Anichi. He could picture the Dispatch and Soompi article headlines now: 'Known Kpop group leader apologizes for advancements made during video call event'

"Why am I like this?" He asks himself. But then, he looks Ani's facial expression and he tilts his head like a puppy. "Bro, are they grinning? What's going o-"

"I don't think you need to apologize, but thank you." the fan interjects, and let's him off the hook.

I'm actually flattered, and not at all offended. You really didn't say anything disrespectful. This just shows how much of a green flag you really are. You could've started some "nasty boy's locker room talk" but you didn't. You were sweet. Thank you. 

She pauses, looks down for a sec, and continues... "You indeed are 🎵"better than Tony!"🎵 and suddenly the intro to 3Racha's "Wow" begins playing, and both Ani and Chan crack up laughing. Chan's relieved.

*thinking* Wow, they're funny!

Anichi couldn't possibly smile bigger, and neither could Chan. They were both beaming!

Chan saw Ani's smile drop, and he grew concerned, until he heard the reason why.

Aww!  *sighs* My time's up. Gosh, I wish these were longer! You're busy, though. Thank you so much for your time, and for keeping your promise. You absolutely did not have to follow through with my call. You are the best, 진짜로! [for real]

Chan listened to Anichi's desire to keep going, and quite frankly, for the first time ever, he didn't want this call to end either; he was having so much fun!. 

A/N:

This brings chapter 5 to a close, a short update, but a sweet one, I think. 

Amazing how 1 event can completely alter one's life, right?  

I met my now husband of over 15yrs in a similar way to this, by chance, and online. I married someone who is a mix of Changbin and Bang Chan, if I'm going to be accurate. 

Please vote and say hi in the comments!.