Entry 1: Nov 5th

Today is another day he's been gone. I'm still not gonna apologize. I'm tired of apologizing. He needs to man up. Today I woke up, played my games(merge mansion and dislyte). Also watched some One Piece. My parents were gone all day spending time with the grandparents. The dream I had of my grandpa dying haunts me still. That was definitely prophetic. His health is fine except for his mental. He does take pills though. I hope P apologizes so that we can maybe hang out for a few days during Thanksgiving break. I was on wiz today hoping he'd at least message or port. I think that he was doing a raid and didn't even notice. At least I can verify he wasn't hanging out with G. I HATE her personality. She's a huge red flag, aghhh I'm getting annoyed thinking about it. What does he see in her? Makes me wanna punch him. I do envy her ability to always have something to say. He must've vced her a million times by now. Sigh. His words still haunt me: "why are you so quiet?" Idk. There are things I want to say but I'm too shy. The only time I spoke my mind was that first time. He must be so disappointed. I wish I could say more. I wish he'd message me. Just messaged him about his bad karma, told him to be careful, asked how he was doing indirectly, said I felt sorry but can't bring myself to apologize, and I think that's it. He hasn't responded nor do I expect him too.

(Half hour later)
Agh I can't stop thinking about him hanging out with G. I just feel replaced when he does. They probably joke around a lot and talk for hours.......and now he won't even talk to me. I really messed up. I wish he stopped hanging out with G. I just gotta hope that she is trying to help me out. Maybe tomorrow if he doesn't respond to me, I'll text her and ask her for any inside scoops. Sure I'm using her, but it's only fair. She gets to talk to him, I get to use her like a spy glass...literally. And I can't stop thinking about how quickly our last call ended. A tense and awkward goodbye. I'm relieved we finished Moral Orel though. I hate how he's ignoring me. It makes me sad. I'm not surprised. I know his next message will be a breakup one. I pray he cares and loves me enough to stay though. I bet his calls with gorm don't end so poorly. How do I always mess things up?