Entry 41: Aug 5th

S and I didn't talk much today. He did join the server again to report a bug and it was kind of fun bc even though we were texting in dms we pretended to sort of just see each other for the first time in awhile in the server. Apparently S noticed that some drama from other servers leaked into the main one.

M wanted me to ask S about H and her server. I didn't feel like it was the right thing to do. So she took it upon herself to dm him. Supposedly. He hasn't mentioned anything about it. We will see.

S sent me a gif for the first time ever today. I read that Cancer (zodiac) guys send lots of emotes and gifs to girls they like, so that's exciting! Also found out his birthday today. Same birthday as two of my other friends! And a character from the game we play. He asked for my birthday as well. I told him ofc.

Hoping to talk to S again this morning at 6. And hopefully ask him what to do about SD. I hope I don't chicken and find a smooth way to ask him about it.

In other news, my parents got sick today. My brother had to pick up Lil Caesar's pizza for dinner. And that was essentially my day. Also listened to love songs all day. "I Won't Sat I'm in Love", "Today's the Day" and "At Last I See The Light". I am falling deeper for S every single day. Can't wait to tell R about it.