Entry 65: May 26th, 2024

It's been awhile huh? I realized that I only write when I'm not sure how to feel on things. Anyways, yesterday (well this Friday) my dear boyfriend, SD, broke up with me. I obviously can't say the reasons due to respecting his privacy but I feel a sense of urgency. I want to help him in any way I see fit.

I asked S what to do as well as his friend that's been kind to me in our interactions. S suggested I message his friends and family and tell them the situation. Only issue with that is that I've never talked to any of them, and they don't know of them. Regardless I reached out to someone I think is his friend. I also messaged his mom today on TikTok. I don't think I'm going to get a reply any time soon but I feel slightly more hopeful.

I'd do anything to be with him forever. I want him to be happy. I'm just glad I have a support group this time. It felt so hard to get through with what happened with P all that time ago.

Nothing else in my life is worth noting atm, that's really it. I certainly don't feel any better writing this all out. I really don't want have to start over. It would be impossible to find a guy like him. So patient, so kind, so sweet. Guys these days are so fuckboi-like, I know I won't find a good one in Cali that's for sure.