Entry 16: July 11th

Finallyyy he responded! He apparently forgot to hit send and apologized. I wonder what made him look back and check to begin with. I appreciate it. He also sent a long message talking more about himself (I don't mind). I still have no clue how old he is, but I know somewhat what he looks like now. He seems to be shy or as he puts it ("socially inept"). I can handle that. Reminds me of Duncan and Seishin, and they were two of my greatest friends. I pray he's around my age and not like 30. I don't want him to turn into R. He was pretty omninous about his job too. Or at least that's what I think he was referring too. He's a good person and possibly even attractive I'll give him that.

In other news, my college funds were paid for! Unfortunately me and my mom are going out driving tomorrow. My dad said that once I memorize the route without them saying anything, I won't have to do it. Thank gods. Luckily it's a pretty straight shot once I'm on the freeway so I just have to memorize the entrance I want to take.

I didn't end up messaging the other dude. I was too cowardly but hey looks like I didn't need to! My procrastination and patience paid off! Still should message him back though. He deserves it.

I also finished the crazy fanfic I mentioned last night. It was honestly dark at the end but I enjoyed it. I wouldn't recommend it for a serious reader but if you want light hearted fun with cringe snape-y love then I recommend it.

Update 10 mins later: I think I found it! The fanfic I've been searching for! It doesn't have the same cover but I remember some lines well! As well as some plot points!