Entry 64: Jan 10th

Hello. It's been awhile. My first semester of uni was good! I hate driving still but what else is new? Me and S aren't as close as we were before. He keeps insulting me.

However, me and SD are together now, as of December 30th. But the sad thing is, my feelings for Duncan have regurgitated themselves tenfold. When I wake up, hopefully I'm going to reach out to K and ask for some help getting information on things. I'm also gonna ask SD for his help as well. The Duncan saga ends before break. I am hopefully to going to hear from K and I'm very nervous about that. I don't have anything to offer. Maybe I should ask SD what a good trade would be.

Uni starts on Monday, Jan 22nd. I'm not looking forward to it.

Me and R hung out today. I was very tired and nearly fell asleep many times. My eyes kept closing it was that bad! But after we ate dinner I regained my energy for the final two hour push! I had only gotten 4-5 hours of sleep beforehand so that's why I was so tired to begin with.

Man, I wish I could write down everything that happened before today.

Also I read a good Snape fanfic. I've reread it a few times now! I wish the characters (MC and Snape) had more chemistry but it is what it is.

I should upload all this to Wattpad now. But I'm lazy.