A/N

hey everyone! this is madeyln! and we have gotten to the rewrite of my love! and we are in the scorch trails now! I'm very sorry that the maze runner was short! I did want it to be more chapters but I promise this one will be longer! 

for some info there will be some big changes in this story, and some little but some parts will stay the same and this does mostly follow the story line of the movie and some extra parts like in the book. 

1. yn is no longer being used because it makes me feel uncomfy writing with that because it makes her like the wannabe main character and I don't want that sugar coding my book. her new name is briar.

2. this book is spilt into three series this is the main book then there my baby witch you read after this one, then my dear sister witch you can read whenever its just the backstory and you don't need to read it to understand this one, but it might be fun to read both books are still being written.

3. my beautiful assistant  and my dear sister is being writenn along with this one so please try to give me time!

4. please interact with my story! don't be a ghost reader! show some love on my tiktok because I work really hard on these fanfics! you can support this by: shouting out, recommending to read, commenting on the book, watching and interacting with the edits on tiktok! and if you want to be moots I read books on the weekend! so I can interact with my moots books! I'm sorry if you think I'm ignoring you or not reading your book its just that I read on weekends! 

5. I am on est time I live in new york if that helps! so if you message me for help or anything like that I might not get it until later! and if I leave you on opened I'm so sorry it's a mistake!

6. with all the triggers on this book SA,Rape,strong language and others that I put in the info at the begging of the book. and if you are having a hard time with any of this please dm me! because as someone who as gone through some of it I can help you or give you some comfort. and again don't read if you can't handle these things.

7. yes I am awear that newt is gay! and I support him (ofc!) and this is just a fanfic for my newt girlies so please before you judge just remember it's a fanfic! so please don't hate on it

8. there will be some oc that will be villains. but there is also the villain janson  and ava. if those are charectors you like then you won't like this fanfic because they are pure evil in this one. 

9. this is just a repeat of the things I went over in the info but you can skip it. 

10. enjoy the book and dm me to send feedback!