Chapter 24||save the world. 'Easy'

after beating down a bunch of guards I kicked down the cell door and I walked into a cell with a bunch of kids.  most of them looked sacred some looked angry and others looked worried but now, they all looked up at me. "who are you?" a teenage girl  with red/ginger hair asked. 

"I'm here to save you. my name is aurora." I said looking around. 

"my name is cami." she said and extended her hand out "and are you really going to save us?" she added and I nodded  "so you really are going to get us out of here?" another girl  asked and I nodded 

"yeah now come with me" I said. "so do you have a plan?" cami asked. "yeah. so there are two boys behind me going to handle distracting ava and janson and one of them has a helicopter waiting outside" I explained and cami nodded "So where do we need to go?" she asked. "the back sector they will be waiting to take you to the a group of people that will protect you and while you guys run I will take down any guards." I added. 

"so do you want me to lead them to the sector?" cami asked and I nodded. 

"alright kids! lets go we are about to get out of here all of you need to follow me and this girl right here! we are going to leave this place!" she yelled and low and behold and a bunch of kids followed me and her out of the cell. 

as we made it out of the cell I bent down to the kids behind me and whispered. "remember stay behind me." I said and I walked slowly out of the cell and through the cell holding up my knife. 

"hey hold it right there!" a guard yelled getting closer to us "what do we do?" cami asked holding the kids behind her. "just watch me and lead them to the sector." I whispered and,  jumped up and grabbed on to a bar on the celling and stood up on the bars on the celling I quickly threw the knife on the guard before he could do anything,then I jumped down and landed near his body and grabbed his gun as three guards ran towards me  

"ah shit." I muttered and shot them down after one got close to me I kicked him in stomach and flipped over his body and punched him in the nose and smirked and tilted my head to the side "surprise." I smirked wider and shouted "go on kids go through the back sector." I said and cami nodded and started leading them to the back sector I followed behind, backing up behind them.  when suddenly the alarms start going off. "go go go get out of here!" I yelled again as they ran out the back as I shooted the incoming guards down. 

suddenly I felt casey ran in and grabbed my arm. "come on we have everyone lets go!" he yelled "is adam read?" I asked and shoot another guard. "yeah no come on lets go!" he said sounding like he was out of breath as I ran out the building with him and jumped into the helicopter that adam was flying.

"are you sure you know how to fly this thing?"  cami asked adam in a panic and he shook his head "do you at least know how to put it in autopilot?" I asked in a panic. adam just turned to me and shrugged. "jesus christ." I muttered  "you should get autopilot for your brain."I said with a eye roll, and sat back with the kids who were shaking and holding on to their knees. "come on hold my hand." I whispered to a trembling kid. the kid nodded took my hand. "notify jorge that we made it out." I said and continued to clam kids down 

.·:*¨༺ 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 ༻¨*:·. 

 the next morning of the last day that aurora had to save the world came up newt and teresa hadn't been able to sleep since she left they both sat in hammock together. 

"hey newt?" teresa asked. 

"yes?" newt turned to face her. 

"she'll be fine." teresa said trying to convince herself more then newt. 

"yeah...I know.." he said with soft,sad voice. "then what is it?" she asked. "I just wish she trusted me." he said and started playing with a string bracelet she made for him back in the glade. "she does." teresa assures him "how do you know?" he asks "because she my sister and she's been like this for a while." teresa said with a chuckle. "like what?" newt asks "stubborn as hell." teresa said shaking her head and giggling. "I guess she is stubborn." newt said with a soft chuckle as he heard a loud snore come out of minho's mouth and vera get woken up. 

"asshole!" vera yelled in her sleep and stole the blanket from minho, teresa and newt held back the laughter only allowing a small chuckle escape them. 

"well as much as I have had fun telling you about my "lovely" sister we should try and get some sleep." teresa said with a chuckle and sat down in a couch next to thomas. 

 the next morning all  the gladers all sat in quiet waiting for anything  to happen newt had his hands between his legs vera had her head down and her hands in her hair minho was also playing with his hair two and yet still they would not admit that they liked each other, aris was playing with his hands and thomas was taking turns from rubbing teresa's back and rubbing his own hands. it felt like hours that they were waiting when suddenly the radio started glitching with adam's voice. 

"jorge! jorge! we made it!" the voice yelled with a static and the gladers stood up and stood around the radio. 

"Adam?" jorge asked. "yeah!" adam shouted in the radio. "whats going on?" jorge asked. "the girl did it!" he shouted in excitement jorge chuckled with a smile. "I knew it." he muttered. "So briar is ok?" newt asked pushing his way to the radio. "She's not just ok kid. she saved the whole damn world." adam said and chuckled "lets get these kids to the right arm!!" jorge said and the rest of the people cheered and started packing there things up. newt sighed in relife. and teresa opened her mind up. 

"proud of you sis."  she said in her mind with a chuckle. 

"thanks sis." aurora responded.

"how was saving the world?" teresa asked her mind with a soft smile. 

"saving the world. pffttt easy" briar said back in her mind to her sister.