Chapter 30||backstabber

.·:*¨༺ 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯..𝔞𝔱 3𝔞𝔪 ༻¨*:·.

I yawned looking over at newt who was still holding me and playing with my hair. "good morning newt." I whispered my eyes struggling to stay open. 

"morning love." he muttered and gave me a quick kiss on the nose. "It's still early love, go back to sleep." he whispered while stroking my hair. 

"I can't." I muttered and snuggled my self to his chest he chuckled a little and played with a string in my hair. "well maybe you need some food,let me go get you some" he said as he got up and put his shirt on. 

"Thanks newt." I yawned and laid back down as newt left the room. 

after a while of laying in my bed alone I got up and walked over to the shower in me and newts bathroom. I turned the water on and turned off the warm water, I had always like the cold better snow was my favorite when I little and now whenever I feel a hint of cool air, I remember going outside with my twin brother and teresa we used to throw snowballs at each other and celebrate christmas. but that was my life before the glade, before the scorch and before the flare and it was never going to come back even if wicked did give up and we did come together the damage of the past six years of children surreding to wicked adults dying of the flare was to much to fix. 

I used to be happy, but thats over now.

I reached my hands in the shower to check the temperature and got inside it. I started to rub my back with the water, my fingers tracing the past scars I had I moved my hand down to the bite mark on my leg with stung when it was touched.

as I ran my fingers through my hair rinsing out the blood in my scalp. 

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a warm towel around my body. 

 I put my silk wet hair in a ponytail and put on clean clothes that my aunt laid out for me. there was a cotton tang top and green jean shorts and a soft plaid sweater. 

I buckled my gear on my chest and strapped my shoes on when suddenly I heard yelling,screaming and then I heard gunshots I quickly looked around the room for my gun and other things I needed I grabbed my bag and started packing things like my old ...

I buckled my gear on my chest and strapped my shoes on when suddenly I heard yelling,screaming and then I heard gunshots I quickly looked around the room for my gun and other things I needed I grabbed my bag and started packing things like my old stuffed animal stuff from the. glad that I still had I grabbed a jacket and started to button it up. I searched through drawers until I finally found bullets and a gun I finished packing my bag and ran to help everyone else,before I could flames flew around me and spreed all around the cabin that me and newt shared. I was trapped. 

.·:*¨༺ 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔰 ༻¨*:·.

thomas was cleaning up the fire pit after the night of truth or dare when he got the idea to go find teresa. he went up to her cabin and saw that she wasn't there. 

before leaving, he spotted footprints much like hers leading up to a clif I started tracking the prints and as he got closer he saw two figures and muffled voices, his curiosity was spiraling all over the place, questions taking over his better judgement.