Chapter 44||princess

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞! 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 *𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬* 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕: 

"are you sure?" 

"taking this much blood will kill him" I hear the nasty ass doctors say around me. acting like they cared about killing me or their stupid cure. 

they also didn't seem to care when torturing me and my friends in the maze. they didn't care when they were about to kill briar. or when they killed all our parents. 

or when they left chuck behind.

I kept a clip in my pocket vera's hair clip she had me keep I had found some way to steal it from my old clothes and keep it in my new ones.

it still smelled like her the sweet vanilla and candy like smell that filled my sheets that night before I was taken. 

all he hair clips were at the top a glass vile filled with poison. she and briar used to use this to escape their chores in the right arm. is what she told me, when ever she talked about she smiled so whenever I held it, it was so hard not smile with her. at the bottom was needles to relase the poison in. 

I kept it in my hand as I felt one doctor getting closer I opened my eyes and released the poison in the mans shoulder making him fall to the ground. two other guards jumped into action and grabbed a shot to push in me. 

I quickly grabbed it from him and stabbed in him and threw the other one against glass. I ran outside the room and there she was right in front of me.

 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂.

her same snapped figure and blonde dirty hair held high in a ponytail as she wondered around the hallway. 

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

~𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆~

I walked away from newt,aurora and thomas to find minho because thomas is a dumbass and couldn't pull the tigger after making a love puppy scene. as I look around and hold my gun out, just waiting for someone to try and stop me. 

I felt like I wanted them to. if minho wasn't in danger I wouldn't be here. because we had to talk about things or whatever happened between us. I looked through the whole medical wing when suddenly, I feel a familiar pair of  arms wrap around me, like it was something that I miss, the arms were warm and firm. I pause not daring to look the other way. 

if this was him then he would remember I felt like I was praying it was a soldier even they would be easier to talk to then a one night stand on a war. 

I close my eyes and I start to scream but the hand covers my mouth and turns me over to him. and in front of me is minho, not sure what we were but we had sex so that's something. he looked taller so much more stronger his biceps were practically ripping his shirt. but he was more pale then the last time a I saw him, the last time I saw him he had a glow in his eyes and he looked more tired now. he had needle bruises all over him, on his neck, on his arms, even one on his hand it looked just like how briar had hers.

 "minho." I gasp and pull wrap my arms around him to hug him.  "oh my god what have they been doing to you" I ask and look down at him and pulled him into another hug. "hello there princess." he mummers in my ear and holds me up in his arms.  "I missed you." he purred in my ear as he yanked me in a storage closet. "minho- what are you doing?" I whispered under my breath as his grin grew.

"they put me on something, been making miss you like crazy." he purrs as his hands roam my body. "minho we can do this later-" before I finish he smashes his lips on mine and pushed me against the wall of the closet while continuing to kiss me. he rubbed his hardness on me making me gasp. 

I wanted to tell him to but something tells me I wanted it now to 

"minho....what are you doing?" I groaned as he started to unbutton my uniform then getting to the second layer of cloths. "you really put three layers on?" he scoffed and he yanks the rest of my clothes off making me gasp louder I try to form the words out of my mouth to tell him to stop but I can't.

"minho-"

"I'm just pleasing my princess it works better if your quiet." he snarls and lifts me higher against the wall as he unbuttons his pants. he lifts my legs above his head and his mouth finds my cunt.  "minho." I gasp as he sticks his tongue inside me. "it seems the only thing you can say is my name princess" he says his voice raspy as he moves his tongue around inside of me.

"I need to make you wet before I give it to go princess, you've been dry for almost a year now I need to make you cum." he snorts as his tongue drives deeper in my cunt making laps in my cunt. I start grind on his face feeling his tongue go deeper and deeper. 

"mmmmmmm" I let slip out of my mouth while he finishes his last lap inside me. 

"good now your all nice and wet for me." he says and spreads my legs and yanks me down pushing himself inside of me as I started to scream and moan. he covered my mouth and grabbed my hair and slammed himself harder and harder against me.  the room filled with our skin slapping against each other as I tried to keep my moans quiet. 

"your so tight." he groans as he continues to slap himself inside of me making my eyes roll to the back of my head. 

I started to hear screaming coming from another from sounding like aurora and newt calling my name. 

"come on we gotta go!" I say and put my clothes on and minho follows behind me.

I kick the door open and run out aurora,newt and thomas. 

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

my eyes widen as I see vera and minho running to us. "minho!" all three of us shoot in unison and run and give him a hug. 

"is this even real?" he gasps with a smile. I roll my eyes and pinch his shoulder hard."ow!" he shouts and rubs his shoulder "did you feel that?" I ask with a girn.

"yes! who wouldn't?!" 

"then it is real dumbass." I say with shrug. 

"I see your still bitchy." he whines.

"I see you still don't remember your parent's" I responded and his jaw slowly dropped to the floor. 

"yeah she got more mean." vera says and patts his back as I feel my self getting lost in the moment and  I turn away. 

"teresa." I grumble and start chasing after her.