Chapter 29||Stay...

.·:*¨༺  𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔥𝔬 ༻¨*:·.

I laid under the covers my blanket covering the top of my chest. "Well uhm." I muttered breathing heavily. 

"well its still dark outside princess." he whispered in my ear and gave me a small kiss. "so...what was that?" I asked with a little giggle and rested my head on his chest. 

"something I have wanted to do for a very long time." he said playing with my hair. 

"you've known me for a month." I said rolling my eyes. "yes well I've wanted to do this for two weeks." he said kissing my neck. 

"so two weeks is a long time?" I asked sarcastically. "of course it is I've been waiting for far to long to getting my hands on you."  he said in a cocky tone and continued to kiss me. 

"minho...stop I'm tired." I laughed as he climbed on top of me and kissed me down my chest.

.·:*¨༺  𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔬𝔯𝔞 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔢𝔴𝔱 ༻¨*:·.

as we watched minho and vera get up and go into the cabin we all started to laugh and cheer them one.

"get it minho!" fry yelled chuckling.

"ayyyyyy!" cami yelled out to them.

"now don't break her back minho!" newt called out teasing them. 

"get him good vera!" teresa yelled laughing. 

"don't stay up to late kids!" I yelled laughing and kicking my feet up against the log.  vera looked angry and annoyed as she flipped us off and walked into the cabin and minho had  a big grin cocky on his face he shut the door behind them. I still couldn't believe that she actually agreed to it.

I started to giggle at the sight of vera and minho in a cabin all alone. 

"well they'll be busy allllll night" fry said chuckling. "yeah definitely." I said taking a sip out of my drink.

"alright well should we play another round?" I asked with a chuckle. "yeah sure who wants to go next." cami asked and looked around. 

"I'll go!" ryan said and stood up. he walked over to me with a smirk. "briar truth or dare?" he asked. 

"truth!" I said smiling. 

"would you like to on a date with me?" he asked putting his hand to out to take mine. 

"no." I said bluntly

"what why?" he asked his face going from happy to upset.

"I'm sorry I just I like someone else." I said and looked away from him.

"oh." he chuckled awkwardly "I think I'm just gonna go to sleep." he said and walked away. 

as he left the was a long awkward pause. I cleared my throat "well we should all be getting to bed." I said sighing as I got up and started to walk back to me and newts cabin. 

"yeah me to." newt said and followed close behind me. 

.·:*¨༺ 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔫 ༻¨*:·.

I went inside the bathroom and started to get changed in a oversized shirt to sleep in. I pulled the rest of my clothes off and folded it and put it above the toilet and walked out the bathroom to see newt shirtless on the bed. "oh uhm newt I-" I stuttered looking newt up and down. 

"oh hi  briar I'm sorry I just was putting on the pjs that your aunt gave us." he said awkwardly. "yeah...right." I said and crawled into bed and pulled the covers over me. 

.·:*¨༺  𝔦𝔫 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔯 ༻¨*:·.

I started to walk around in a completely dark continues room. 

"hello?" I asked wondering my eyes around "where am I?" I felt a little confused just until it it dawned on me. 

"no no! no! no! not again no I don't want to remember anything else! no let me out! let me out!" I screamed running around the room witch started to spin. 

I started to take a big deep breath and I started to scream.

.·:*¨༺ 𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔬𝔯𝔞 𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔭  ༻¨*:·.

I woke up screaming and I felt newts arms wrap around me "woah woah love. its ok I got you" he said wrapping his arms around me tighter "hey love just tell me what happened." he said stroking my hair. 

"I- thought it was happening again." I said my voice breaking as I leaned  my head in his arms "Shhhhh shhh there is no needles it won't happen ever again I won't let it." he said while rubbing my head. 

"do you want me to go?" newt asked seeming worried as he got up. "no...stay.." I said reaching for his shirt. 

"what?" he asked. 

"stay...." I mumbled and his face brightened and he started to climb on top of me. 

"can I?" he whispered his hands traveling to the hem of my shirt I nodded and we started kissing passionately. his hands roamed all over my body, my hair, my face, my lips, my chest and down to thighs. he gripped my thighs and rubbed it he moved his face down to thigh an dstarted to kiss it. 

 he lifted my shirt of my body and kissed my neck aggressively then he grabbed the back of my bra and unbuttoned it and tossed it to the side looking at my breast with a fiery look in his eyes. he went down to kiss it, as he kissed it he held my head and my leg up. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off him and started to kiss his soft yet strong abs. 

he groaned and pushed my head into his chest. 

he pulled my hair tie down and threw it off somewhere.  

he started to unbuckle his pants and slide them down and he got on top of me and we started to roll around in the bed. 

he started to kiss and suck on my neck. "newt.....your going to leave marks." I gasped for air.

"good." he said and continued kissing my neck. 

I started to laugh quietly as he kissed me from my neck down to my waist. "whats so funny love?" newt said, his voice muffled by kissing me. "never seen you like this thats all." I said with a smile and laid back as continued to kiss my waist. 

"are you going to keep kissing there? come up." I said making newt chuckle in response as he lifted his head back to mine and started to kiss my lips. 

"your supposed to be quiet while we are doing this love." he groaned between kisses before, I could respond he pushed my hands back and started to grind on me. 

"newt I-" 

"shhhhhhhhhhh" he whispered still grinding on top of me. 

he grinded faster, and faster having a look in his eyes I've never seen before. I felt myself let loose and melt into the moment, the mattress the soft cover squeezing around me as newt grinds on me fast by gently while kissing my check softly and in between his grunts and moans I could hear him whisper sweet nothings under his husky breath. 

he lifted me up and unclipped my bra and tossed it to the side. he bent down and kissed my breast making gasp softly. 

he kissed back up to my neck and then back to my lips kissing me passionately he rolled over to put me on top of him and caressed my back slowly. 

"are you ready love?" he whispered his hands reaching down to my pants. 

I nodded and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. "I want you to say it" he whispered. 

"newt....I want you to make love to me." I said in a soft tone.  

he chuckled and laid me back on the bed and unbuckled his pants and unlike the force that janson or ben used he gently pushed his cock inside of me and slowly start thrusting inside of me.