Chapter 37||the walls...in or out?

[A/N]: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫! 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐧!

.·:*¨༺𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗 ༻¨*:·.

"I'm impressed you almosted lasted a day." jorge teased and smirked. brenda death glared vera and newt while I stared thomas down. 

"you guys ok?" I asked. 

"yeah just a little scrape on the knee." thomas said and looked down at his bleeding knee. 

"no I meant mentally. but you'll walk it off." I scoffed and laid back as thomas pouted. "look we didn't wanna bring you guys in this." thomas stammered. 

"thomas you don't need to be a hero its an unhealthy goal." brenda said. "I've known all of you longer then anyone don't tell me it's not my place to save my best friend ever again thomas do you hear me?" thomas nodded his head quickly being scared of my tone. 

"that goes for everyone." I sneered and looked down at val who was asleep.

"awww I didn't know that you were so good with kids"  fry teased while vera and brenda's face dropped knowing that I was pregnant. 

"no I'm not!" I barked and swinged the car door open and jumped out the ving car.

"BRIAR!!!"

"ARE YOU NUTS?" brenda and vera shouted as the car came to hult and they ran chased after me. 

"jeez love I know you were stubborn but jumping out of a moving car?" newt said trying to sound softer as he tried to wrap his arms around me. 

"STOP CALLING ME LOVE IM NOT YOUR LOVE!" I screamed and tackled newt down to the ground. 

"rory-" newt gasped as I looked above us to see that somehow we were floating on the air. 

"what the-" fry gasped as everyone else's mouths were on the floor. van ran out the truck and looked at me. 

"rosie are you flying?" she asked in awe and tried to run to me. 

"no....no no!" I yelled. 

"newt get off me!" I screamed and threw him off me before anyone could react I felt electric zapping through my skin and burning the skin and flesh as I yelled in pain. 

"bri!" vera yelled and ran to get me. "no! don't come closer it's a force feild!" I screamed as I whimpered in pain. 

"I can't watch this!" newt yells and charges towards me and pulls me off the forcefield and into his arms. 

I started feel numb as I melted in his arms. 

"how'd you know it would do that?" newt asked stroking my hair. "ava used to use it to torture her and her family." vera explained bending down to help me. 

"newt. it'll pass on." vera adds as she sits by me. 

"I'll be fine." I sigh as I lay back as everyone just watches with their jaw on the floor. 

"isn't there something we can do to get her walking again?" thomas asked seeming a little worried about me. 

vera sighs and looks at thomas. "gimme your arm." she says and before he can say anything she yanks his arm and grabs and pocket knife and slices his wrist open as he yelps in pain. 

"you asked." she barked and lifted my head up. "briar do it." she orders and I start a cant woth a raspy voice my mother taught me. 

"𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐢è𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐝'𝐀𝐠𝐧è𝐬, 𝐣𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮é𝐫𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐬é𝐞 𝐪𝐮'𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐞" I start to say as I fell my legs return to me. 

"woahhhhh"

"what the hell"

"what did that say?"

"probably something dirty about newt." fry snickers and vera kicks him in the ankle. "it's french." I say as I roll my eyes and get up. 

"how'd the hell it work?" jorge asked in awe.

"family good luck charm against ava learned it when I was 6." I mutter as I get up again with vera and newts help. 

"alright let's go." I say as a walk back to the forcefield. 

"woah woah you just got shocked and your going for round two?" ryan says as he grabs me and pulls me away from the force field.

"your and idiot." I snort and press my shoe on the force field and tap on it three times. 

(theres not place like home theres no place like home there no place like home! sorry pun indented this not part of the story I just thought it was chessy.)    

the force field vanishes and reveals a larger cliff and leading in front is a big wall surrounding towers where lights are burning all of our eye's but not enough for us to look away. 

"that's where minho is." I sigh feeling my childhood return to me by the second. "well try 3 years of trying to get out of walls and now we want back in." newt scoffs and thomas shakes his head. 

"yeah very funny." thomas says completely unamused. "hey cut it out you only had two weeks I and I had a full five years so shut it." I sneer and walk back to the car.

slowly newt and thomas and the other's follow. 

.·:*¨༺𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙༻¨*:·.

"wicked just likes to throw walls on things and hope's it will fix everything." vera says with her arms crossed and locked around her waist as we look at the night sky shining on the walls and towers ahead of us. 

"guess so it's either that or tourte" thomas sighs. 

"we got both in the maze." I scoffed and took and drink out of my water as I stared at the tower imaging teresa watching minho suffer and not doing anything about it.  

"what are thinking about love?' newt asks coming over to sit by me. 

"I told you to stop calling me that." I scowled and newt chuckled and shook his head. "I won't ever stop rory even if you try." he says and grabs his bottle of water and drinks from it. 

"so what do you think?" he asks.

"of what." I groan and roll my eyes. "the walls..in or out?" 

"both."