information

hey this is maddie! if you are reading this past the date or 10/18/23 then you are reading the rewrite of this book. If this book was on your reading list and you haven't read it then I am so sorry that its getting changed but I will try my best to write all of these as fast as I can.

this book has a lot of smut so if you don't like that then you shouldn't read it but if you do want to skip past it then there will be a warning sign above the chapter so you can go to the next one! 

this whole thing is my og idea so please give credits of you want to write something smilair! I love reading comments btw so please comment and interact on my fanfic because I love reading them and if you have any fanfics you want me to read then let me know! 

all rights reserved to james dashner the author of maze runner! and wess ball the derictor of the action movie! and to tyla (aka maze._..runnre) on tiktok she inspired y/n's character! and tp vera my lovely wife who my minho oc is names after! and to newts darling on tiktok who inspired me in the first place to make maze runner stories and who inspires my spicy scenes! 

this is a newt fanfic and yes I know he's gay but this is also just a fanfic! so please don't send hate.

and a big TW for rape,SA, death,stabbing, murders, death of a child,child abuse,strong language and mainly trama for everyone, and large minho biceps (my wifey vera told me to do this) #inaloeverawetrust. 

ʏɴ ᴀɢɴᴇꜱ ɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟʟᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇʟʟ

ᴠᴇʀᴀ ᴇᴅɪꜱᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ᴄʟɪɴᴇ

ᴠᴀʟ ɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴄᴋᴇɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ ᴀɢɴᴇꜱ ɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴇ ᴛᴏᴋɪɴ

ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜ ᴀɢɴᴇꜱ ɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜ ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴ