Chapter 28||truth or dare

"aurora?" a similar voice said. I turned around to face a black haired women she looked around forty and she had a soft voice and smile. "Aunt mary?" I asked getting closer "teresa? is that you to?" she asked curiously. teresa peared her head out and walked over to me and aunt mary. 

"aunt mary? you run the right arm?" teresa asked with a small chuckle "no honey sometimes second - in -command but mainly just the doctor" she responded with a smile. 

"thomas." she turned to thomas with a smile

"what? you know me?" 

"intrestesting." 

"it makes since they put you in the maze,but I must admit...I thought they would kill you for what you did" she said bending down to brenda and checking her pulse. 

"what I did?" thomas asked and raised his brows seeming a little thrown off. 

"the first time we spoke you said you couldn't do it...watch your friends die and suffer. then the last time we spoke...you gave me the coordinates of every WICKED compound, trial and lab." she said with a smile. 

"he was our source?" vince asked raising his eyebrows seeming embarrassed. 

"we couldn't have pulled this off without him." mary said grinning proudly at thomas. 

"damn thomas you really are a hero." I said and elbowed his shoulder. "a dumb one though" added with a small giggle. 

"you definitely got that sas from your mother." she said and squeezed me into a side hug. "now whats wrong with her?" mary asked, looking down at brenda. vince cleared his throat. "she's infected doc, we can't do anything for her." vince clarified.  

"maybe not but they can." she said pointing to me and thomas. "Actually no briar can't she's been through enough needles so much both her arms and neck is sore." thomas said with concern. 

"oh alright could we use your blood?" mary askes as thomas nods in response "thanks help me get her up and right this way." aunt mary leads thomas to a tent. 

vince turned to me with a soft smile "lets get the littles in a tent I'm going to show the teens to their rooms" he said and placed his hand on my back leading me to cabins. "Wait can I come with her?" newt asked following us.  

"yeah sure just be here for dinner." she said pointing to the fire place. 

.·:*¨༺ 𝔦𝔫 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔢𝔴𝔱𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔫 ༻¨*:·.

as me and newt entered the cabin my aunt sighed "well here you go kids and remember I don't want and nieces of nephews!" my aunt said as she winked and left the room. I shook my head in a annoyince as I looked around the cabin. 

"hey briar?" newt asked sounding troubled, I turned around and raised my eyes in worry "yeah newt?" I asked and stepped to him. 

"Well uhm there is only one bed." he said sounding flustered. 

"oh. well we used to sleep together....oh I mean not sleep together...sleep together  I mean like sleep together like uhm you side by side in the same bed." I said chuckling awkwardly. 

"yeah yeah I'm sure it will be fine" he said looking down at his toes. 

"yeah right. lets just go meet with the other's its getting late." I said with a small smile. "yeah..right lets go."

as we left the cabin I could feel the sweat pouring down my neck and my hairs stand up straight. 

.·:*¨༺  𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢  ༻¨*:·.