Chapter 35||lies

.·:*¨༺𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆,𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆༻¨*:·.

feeling vera and brenda's arms wrapped around me keeping me company and comfort made me feel easier like for some reason I was safe.

I woke up in brenda's bed with vera all of us cuddling together. 

"good morning girls." jorge said with a smirky tone,  looking above us with a soft smile 

"I'm sorry w-we must have fallen asleep." brenda yawned and I stood up and helped me and vera up. 

"brenda you know you can't sleep in the same bed with other people you might crank out and hurt someone." jorge starts the crank lecture again. 

"look jorge I know but briar is immune and vera well she's just scary." brenda chuckles. 

"well both may be true you still need to be more careful." jorge sighs and leaves the room. 

"aurora....."

"don't use my full name brenda it makes me sound formal." I scoffed. "briar..I'm just saying you might like it better if you make a plan for this baby." she advised. 

"brenda's right bri. I love and i'll support whatever you do, but at least make a plan so I can support you." vera said grabbing my hands.

"I won't tell anyone else expectaily newt or vince while we are saving minho I have a couple weeks until I start showing to tell everyone I'll talk with newt at one point and I'll give the baby to a grieving family who has been trying for another child since wicked's attack on us." I explain and vera chuckles and shakes her head. 

"leave it to you to make politics out of a pregnancy. she sighed and gave me a small hug. 

"I'm not sure what else to make out of it I'm 16." I spoke softly. 

"well why not get rid of it." brenda asks. "even if I wanted to the surgery could kill me then there would be no blood to cure anyone like anyone first stage kids who can still be saved and I have to give a blood supply so fevers and small sickness are easily cured in the safe haven."I said and folded my arms. 

"briar.. its a safe heaven for you to. not just everyone else your not lab rat." brenda scoffs and tries to grab my hand. 

"so you want me to die getting rid of a baby I can make someone happy with?" I rolled my eyes and pulled away from her. 

"no I just don't want you to think like a some sort of experiment." she said and took my hand this time. 

"I promise I don't maybe I'll talk to newt when we get back but god knows if newt and vince know they will not even let the sunlight hit me wrong way." I scoffed and laid back in my bed as vera and brenda laughed with me. 

"well I should go get ready to find minho surely vince has some plan." vera said and got up. "what do you need to do put some lipstick and something under your outfit for him to see?" I smirked.

"maybe." vera teased as she walked out the room still at 5:00 in the morning. 

.·:*¨༺𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆 (𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛)༻¨*:·.

as I walked out of me, brenda and briar's room, where I was going to tell them about thomas's plan to leave without vince's help. 

it was still early in the morning so no one would see me.

but now with briar being pregnant there was no way I was going to put briar at risk not while she was pregnant. 

no way on hell.